Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Penny Black - May Challenge

Hi Folks.  The wind has been cold again today and we have had a mixture of rain and sun.  Hope you are all keeping well and dry.

My card today is just because I felt like it.  I haven't had time for a long time to enter the Penny Black Challenges and I have so many of their lovely stamps so I thought I would rectify not entering them by putting special time aside to do so.

My 6 x 6 Card


Products Used

Stamp:- Chicky Work-Out - 3471L - Penny Black (I have three stamps from this series, not sure how many others there are)  Love them.
Promarkers
Dp's:- The Stack6 - DCWV
Die:- Scribble Flower - Cuttlebug
Sentiment Ticket:- Crafty Ann's
Recycled Lace

Thank you for looking.

I wish to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#18 - Anything Goes + Optional Gift Packaging
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use a Sentiment
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#88 - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#31 - Anything Goes
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html Ch#8 1st May-4th June - Anythiong Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#139 - Anything Goes
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - May Challenge - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#5 - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ May7 - 13th - Anything Goes

Hugs

                                             XXXXXXXX

31 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Love it!!!

    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and what a fun image! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Cathy. I love that image!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy. The PB image looks great and I love the colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this did make me smile what a super image and gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Cathy, love that image! hope the sunshine returns soon
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute, I love the image...thanks for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun image cathy. Your card is lovely
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a cute image Cathy. Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card Cathy, great colouring..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Cathy, looks like the chicken dance lol..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is gorgeous Cathy - I love the papers and the colours and the image (especially the first chicken) looks just like me 'n' my hubby when we do our Wii Aerobics! Now there's a piccy for you!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Stamp Anything Goes challenge - I hope you join us next time.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    DT Member Lady Anne's Challenges
    Lady Anne's Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol that image is so much fun! A great card, thanks for sharing at Diva's this week for our Anything Goes challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This image is so cool, and your card is so fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this really made me smile Cathy… what a fab and fun image!! I love the pretty papers and the gorgeous flower! :-)
    it's back to cold, wind, rain here too! so the heating is back on again… just glad I didn't have to go out in it… my poor mum came back from shopping looking very windswept!! looking forward to nice relaxing evening!
    Stay Warm and Snug
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card..

    thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, Love that fun image! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Cathy this is both fabulous and fun, love that image of the chickens they sure do rock, lol, great colours and design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely fun card Cathy. I love the colourful chickens.
    If you had put some stitching on you could have entered it into the Penny Black and More challenge. There are lots of prizes up for grabs.
    Will mail you soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card. Love the image and great colouring.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card Cathy and I love the adorable PB image you have used.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so very pretty. Love the shape of your card.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments. And good luck.

    Caz CSD DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hiya cathy, love this so cute.
    thanks for popping by my blog. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hehe fabulous hun, I love the image it really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is gorgeous Kathy, I like the sweet fun image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun card Cathy I love it and all the other cards you've made while I've been missing. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you will play along again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous and so cute.
    Thank you joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete