Sunday, 21 April 2013

Fireman Pyrimage

Morning folks, it is gorgeous and sunny here today in Hertfordshire.  Today's card is an order  from another lady in our apartment block.  Word is getting about. Lol!!! The only thing is she wants 6 dreaded men cards before the end of May for her Nephews and hasn't given me any ideas except she wanted them 6 x 6 square.  Well the first one will upset her as it is A5. Lol!!!  After a lot of discussion she did mention one of her Nephews is a fireman.

My A5 Pyrimage Card


Products Used

Pyrimage image and backing paper are from Crafter's Companion "Occupations" CDROM
Pearl Gold and Ivory card stock are from my stash.

Thank you for looking. I am not really happy with this card as I think I had a mental block when she threw the 6 male thing at me and no theme at all.

I would like to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#16 Anything Goes/Colour Twist
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#136- Anything Goes
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#50 - No Stamps allowed

Hugs

                                                     XXXXXXX


20 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun making men's cards Cathy, I find them hard but this one is like wow...fab decoupage..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #9, #18, #234, #235, and #243.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect masculine creation. Love it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great male card Cathy and I love the fireman image.

    Hope you've had a great weekend in the gorgeous sunshine.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Cathy. Such a brilliant design
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fab Cathy! it's an awesome design!! I love the pyramaged fireman and the fire paper is perfect with it… it's a wonderful card and they should be thrilled with it hun!!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous mans card Cathy. The image looks great and I love the colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Cathy - and I'm sure she'll be pleased even though it's A5! have fun with the rest!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous male card Cathy, great image.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She'll love this Cathy, so will her nephew. It's smashing.
    Had no pc for almost a week sweetie hence the lack of visits
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Cathy fabulous pyrimage and I like the paper.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous male card. Love your layout and image.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous hun, love the image and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous card love the images a great masculine creation, and I see your photo's are not suffering lol
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cathy this is lovely, I find it really hard to make masculine cards this is great.
    Hugs Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's quite tricky to make cards for persons, especially the male ones, when you don't know them. This will be perfect for the fireman though - I'm sure your neighbor will forgive you it's not square:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kathy, I think you did a great job. Man cards are always difficult! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card Cathy love the image layered like that terrific matching papers, super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete