Sunday, 28 April 2013

6th and last Men Order Card!!!!!

Afternoon peeps.  Hope you are all well.  It is a lot cooler here today.  I can't make up my mind if I want my woolly on or not.  I put it on and get hot then I take it off and get cold.  Lol!!!  I was the same yesterday.  As the title of my posting says I have just completed the 6th and last of my Men Order I am pleased to say!!!

My 6 x 6 Card


 Products Used

Coloured Digi Image from "The Next Big Thing" - Just Inklined CD-ROM
Dp from my stash - the name has been cut off though.  Fish Charm/Hat and Jute Thread also from my stash
Sentiment is computer generated.

I hope these 6 cards have been made  not too fussy to the ladies liking.

Thank you for looking.

I wish to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#17 - Anything Goes/Photo Inspiration
http://cardsformen.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#8 - Anything Goes
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#19 - Anything Goes
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Inspired by a Movie - Gone Fishin' - Joe Pesci and Danny Glover
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#36 - Favorite Things - Charms

Hugs

                                                  XXXXXXX

21 comments:

  1. Aww this is fab Cathy… what a wonderful image.. I love the line with the fish on… and the little hat… they are perfect embellies… and the sentiment is perfect!
    I think you've done a grand job with the male cards - I've loved every one of them!! :-)
    it's a bit cold here today too… I toyed with the idea of putting on a thicker jumper but like you say…. would be forever taking it on and off!! LOL
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday hun…
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, Why do people say cards for men are difficult to make? I love them and I LOVE THIS. Your creation makes me smile because this is just catching a moment. :)
    You are inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Cathy, love your male cards and this image is just super dooper lol...love this stamp. luv anniexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cathy, another brilliant man card. Well done girl. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Cathy. I love the image and the way you have added the fish charm looks brilliant.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great male card, Cathy! I think this card has such fun detais, with the hat, fish and thread as fishing line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! 6 male cards? I struggle with just one lol. You've done a great job on this one - really love the twine from the rod and that fab hat!
    Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this time.
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Cathy. The image looks great and i love the design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Cathy, I like the image, the hat and the fish charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and brilliant job with the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply brilliant hun! Fabulous image, and your additions make it perfect. Love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card, like the
    image :)
    Hug from Inger Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this one as well Cathy, it all works so well together. A fabulous male themed card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the image on this one and it is reminding me that I need to make my years worth of fishing related cards, thank you so much for the inspiration
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. brilliant male card love the image and the fish charm on the end of the fishing line-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic male card, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cathy,
    I love this project! The serenity of the scene is beautifully augmented by your coloring and the wonderful composition. Thanks for dropping this by our house at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome card!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete