Saturday, 23 February 2013

Peggy 90th Birthday

Afternoon another commissioned card from a lady in my apartment block. The second card of the day, I think I had better check my pulse.  Lol!!! The lady that this is for adores dogs and her walls are covered in pictures and paintings of dogs.

My A5 Card


Products Used

Image/bp/insert and sentiment are from Puppies and Kittens CDROM - Joanna Sheen and Giordano
Printed on Staples Satin Photographic Paper
Cardstock:- Gold - Adorable Scorable
                  Blue - Stamping Up
Flower Brad :- Belle Fleur Gold Embossed - Item#520205 - Prima Marketing
90 Cut with a Cuttlebug Die
Lace from my stash


Thank you for looking.

I Would like to enter this for:-


http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#45 - Letter "B" - (Mine Birthday)
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/sentimental-friday.html Ch#7 - Anything Goes - Feb22 - Mar28
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#128 - Anything Goes
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#41- Lace it up


Hugs

                                                XXXXXXX

21 comments:

  1. beautiful card Cathy, I like the sweet dog image, and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, love the cute little dog. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, a super sweet image, adorable sentiment and wonderful designer papers. Your card is darling and pretty both! Very happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gorgeous card,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Cathy. I love the image and fab colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Cathy, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is really sweet Cathy! what an adorable image… I love the pretty papers and embellies… they are all perfect together! :-)
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Cathy.... love the dog image!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love the dog! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Montly 'Lace It Up' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, so love the cute little doggie - perfect card for a special friend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the pretty lace. Thank you for the love you left over my blog :) Truly appreciate!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card. Love the cute image and fab paper.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Cathy this is awesome my mum would love this so much as her favourite dogs are Poodles, she has had three but is now unable to have anymore due to her age. Wonderful image and gorgeous design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so adorable and cute just love love love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute hun, love the sweet image and the papers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Back with my DT hat on:
    This is so beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Cathy

    Oh lovely card the lady in your block is going to love it! I'm very well, hope that you are too. Did you manage to get to Stamperama on Sunday - sadly I couldn't go this time - hopefully later in the year!

    Take care

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie loving your gorgeous card, that doggy is sooooooooo cute.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh I love that cute little dog Cathy - and those papers are gorgeous. I bet she loved it!

    Hope you are well.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete