Friday, 4 January 2013

Crafts 4 Eternity R#105 DT Cards

Morning peeps. Very cold but sunny here today.  Well folks I don't know if anything is planned for me today as it is MY BIRTHDAY!!!  As the years go by we all try to forget about it and it isn't one of the big one's, I had one of those last year.

Back to the subject in hand.  It is the start of another Recipe over at Crafts 4 Eternity.  This time we want you to use Something New - Use a technique/product or style. I have made two cards for this Recipe.

Sponsor is - Stamping All Day

Prize is:- 3 Downloads

My 6 x 6 Square DT Card


Products Used

Decoupage image/Backing Card and Sentiment - Faerie Poppets - Dufex
Pale Pink Pearl card - from my stash
Dies:- Floral Ovals - S4-356 Spellbinders (This is my something new)

My A6 DT Card



Products Used

Card Blank/ Decoupage Image and Sentiment - Faerie Poppets - Dufex (This is my Old)
Dark Green Pearl card from my stash
Dies:- Splendid Circles - S4-354 - Spellbinders - (This is my Something New)

Thank you for looking.  I am going off hopefully to celebrate my birthday. Lol!!!

I wish to enter this for:-
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#67 - Something Old & Something New
http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#52 - Monochrome (Top Card)
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#34 Something New
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ - New
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ ~121 - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Ch#51 - Anything Goes

Hugs


                                              XXXXXXXXX

22 comments:

  1. Both beautiful hun and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards Cathy - and hope you have a fantastic birthday! and hope the post office delivered what they should have lol!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, have a good weekend, and Have a Happy Birthday too, best wishes x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cathy, I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
    Your cards are gorgeous, I love the images and colours

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, love those dufex images. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Cathy....gorgeous cards as always.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful symmetry. Sensible choice of colours. Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and Happy New Year 2013 !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Cathy! And I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Happy Birthday!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you dear Cathy!!! Hope you have a lovely day!!!

    Didn't you stop counting after 40.... I did *lol*....

    hugs Angela

    Ooh I forget to say something about your gorgeous card.... it's really fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Cathy, love the decoupage and fab colours.
    Happy Birthday!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Cathy, hope you have had a wonderful day....your cards are gorgeous, sweet images.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww Happy Birthday Cathy!! I didn't know it was today! hope you had a lovely day and some nice surprises!!
    your cards are both so pretty! I love the little fairies and the gorgeous layouts with the embellishments are perfect!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Huge Hugs !
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are beautiful Cathy, I like those images, Happy Birthday.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two great cards Cathy.
    Hope you had a brilliant Bithday mrs and a very, very, Happy 2013 to you
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Firstly, Happy Birthday Cathy. I think you should just give yourself one of these very pretty cards. Happy Birthday! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Cathy x
    Happy Birthday for yesterday & hope it was a lovely day for you x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cathy Happy New Year to you. Your cards are both stunning and I love all the sparkle.

    Happy Birthday to you for yesterday and I hope you had a fantastic day.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Cathy. Love the sparkly touches.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh gosh two gorgeous cards so pretty, and do hope the bank will forgive me for encouraging more crafting spending, not that we need an excuse that is
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cathy I would like to wish you both a Happy New Year and Happy Birthday, I know I am a bit late but my wishes are very sincere and full of love.
    I totally adore these beautiful cards Cathy those image are stunning, the colours and designs of both cards are ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally gorgeous cards sweetie. I'm so sorry I'm late, I didnt know it was your birthday hun I hope you had a fabulous day. Happy belated birthday sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fantastic cards you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete