Sunday, 30 December 2012

My Favourite Five Cards of 2012 - Not Christmas

Debby is now running another Challenge for your favourite five cards of 2012 now the Christmas five is now finished.  You have until 6th Jan and the winner will be announced on the 7th.







 Love this image from Digi Doodle Shop which is sadly closed.  I loved the colours of this one.
Orignial Post


Loved the effect of this card.  Image is a Digi Serena by Michelle Perkett.

Original Post



Loved this calm and serene image from Digi Doodle again. Didn't make it too pretty as it was going to a man.

Original Post



This image made me smile when I saw the stamp for sale at a fair.  I bought three in the series at the time.  I don't know if there is any more.  This one is called Chicky Night and is a Penny Black.

Original Post



Love this cute image by Karen's Doodles.  Made this for a friends 60th, she said her Grandaughter loved it. Lol!!!

Original Post

I know this is my 6th card and we are only suppose to do 5. Lol!!!



Loved this cute image from Crafts 4 Eternity.  Liked this card as it was the first time I had made handmade flowers that I was quite happy with the end result.

Original Post

Hope you have fun looking back through your cards. Thanks Debby for the chance.

Hugs

                                                XXXXXX

12 comments:

  1. love them all hunnie hope your ok and that you had a great christmas love sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, what a stunning selection. They are all winners.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Cathy, my fav has to be those chickens :o)
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! these are all gorgeous Cathy! those handmade flowers are awesome!
    Hope you have a Happy and Healthy 2013!!
    Love and hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great variation of colors and styles! ALL cards look great! Your card with the little mermaid has that little something extra, I love how you've made the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful selection of cards Cathy. I love the images and gorgeous detailing you have added to each one

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these gorgeous cards Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous cards Cathy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so gorgeous Cathy, love them all. I too posted 6 lol...Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all gorgeous Cathy.
    Wishing you all the best for 2013.
    Happy new Year.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so gorgeous hun, I love the colours and the doilies on the top one and the shimmer of the underwater one is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Cathy no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete