Saturday, 29 December 2012

My 5- Cough- 6 Favourite Christmas Cards of 2012

Debby is running a Challenge for you to show your Favourite 5 or in my case 6 Christmas Cards of 2012.  You have until 30th December so you had better get a move on.




I like this one as it is the first white on white card I had made. L.O.T.V. Image

Orginial Post



Another L.O.T.V image.  Like this one as it is a bit girly.

Orginial Post


Sorry to bore you but it is yet again another L.O.T.V image.

Orginial Post




Thought I would ring the changes and go a bit raunchy with a Kenny K image.

Orginal Post



I didn't know the name of this stamp at the time of posting as it was a borrowed stamp from a friend.  I have since found out it is Santa and Penguin from Craft UK.

Orginal Post




Loved the elegant side to this one.  Image is a Crafts 4 Eternity image.

Orginal Post

I did find two more Debby and both were Wild Rose Studio images but I didn't want to push my luck.  Lol!!!

Hugs

                                                 XXXXXX

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection Cathy and a true reflection of your beautiful creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Cathy... so many different styles too!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    p.s. yes, I'm down with Downton at the moment!! - just thought the whole episode was horrid for Christmas Day! aren't I fickle? moving onto new Eye Candy!! LOL
    Have a fab weekend!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful selection of Christmas cards Cathy. Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous cards Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous Cathy.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea to do this! You're so full of the holiday spirit! It's nice to reflect back on past works once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous cards. Love LOTV stamps, so you could never bore with those images :-) S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards Cathy thanks for sharing your lovely makes with us.
    Hugs
    Tina
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Cathy..... Good luck!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous. I couldn't settle for five had to go for six.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous selection Cathy they are all gorgeous.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous selection Cathy they are all gorgeous.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete