Friday, 14 September 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge#134 DT Card

Morning peeps.  It is Friday again.  Another week closer to Christmas!!!  It is time again for another Challenge to start over at TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS.  This week's theme is Use Your Favourite Stamp.   This is the choice of ME!!!  This is my first challenge as host so be gently with me!!!!

 I had to make another card quickly for this Challenge as the original one I made we had unforeseen circumstances and I had to withdraw it from this Challenge.  I am sadly not happy with the ones I have made to replace it with!!!

Our sponsor this week is:-





My Three A6 DT Cards and Gift Tag


I wish to enter this for:-
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #106 - Anything Goes
Spark Your Creativity Now - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
www.craftdoormagazine.com - Ch#35 - Anything Goes
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com - Ch#17 - Starting Christmas Early




                      

Products Used

Stamp Plate:- Christmas Recipes Set 34 -  L.O.T.V
Kraft
Sakura Glitter Pens
DI - Old Paper
DP's - Christmas Cake Card - Tinsel and Twig - Christmas Carol Stripe - Item # GP65058 - The Girls'           Paperie.
           Mince Pies Card -         Noel - Green Snow Flakes - Noel - Item # 35580 - Making Memories
           Gingerbread Card -       Tinsel and Twig - Festive Brocade - Item #GP65060 - The Girls' Paperie
Dies:- Poinsettia - LR0142 - Marianne Design Creatables
Ribbons from my stash.

Have a great time with this easy peasy Challenge and good luck.

Hugs


                                           XXXXX




26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Cathy,love the papers and designs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yum! Great idea to use the recipe as the focus hun, these are gorgeous Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab! I should really be inspired to go bake now ;)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. big congrats on your first time hosting the challenge! even though it was really hard to pick a fav stamp! love these ones you've made - may have to indulge in that LOTV stamp!
    have a great weekend Cathy,
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy have you been to Joanna Sheen bloG today? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Natalie & Amy's Challenge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job on your card and with your first challenge! :) Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOnderful creations! It's amazing how color can change the look :) I saw you on MIM. My entries are #44, #48, #144 & #232 if you'd like to check 'em out.

    Also, I invite you to join me at the Anything Goes challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Cathy, love all of the details and what a fabulous idea for a Challenge. Well done. My favourite stamp changes from week to week so its always a delight to choose the favourite of the moment.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my sweet friend can I first thank you for the lovely comment on my blog shug, its a shame there are some small minded people in blogland, fortunately they are gretaly outnumbered by all the fantastic people such as yourself hun mmwah.

    As for your cards these are awesome hun I've just had a recent email from LOTV I was just looking at the fabulous book that Dena had made & I was thinking no I musnt buy these recipe stamps.......then I come first to here & see your lush cards & now I'm instead thinking, no I NEED these stamps lol. Fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what lovely creations and a great idea too, love the inspiration
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation with so many great details on.

    Fab work:)

    Wish you a lovely weekend:)

    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Cathy.
    Thanks for a great challenge, even if it did take me all day to chose my favourite lol...
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous Cathy, and such a great idea.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think these are gorgeous Cathy!! they have a lovely vintage feel to them… love the scrummy papers and embellies!!
    Big Congrats on hosting your first Challenge!!!
    Hope you have a good weekend hun !!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous sweetie, I don't know why you are unhappy with them, love the papers and the layouts
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Cathy. I love how you used the recipe as the main focus. Thanks for playing with us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Cathy, Gorgeous cards/tag :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cathy, I just love these stamps. The papers and details are fab. Huge congrats on hosting hun, think I'll need plenty of guidance when the time comes! love the theme.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there Cathy - I have just seen your card on the MIM challenge and thought I would check out your blog. These cards really appeal to me - I think the recipes are brilliant on the Kraft. They are all great creations. I have become your latest follower. I would love it if you popped over just to have a look at my cards.

    Hugs Sue P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous idea! Thanks for entering our challenge at Through the Craftroom Door. I look forward to your entry for our next challenge.

    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cathy this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style and what a great practical idea re the recipes. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning makes x thanks for joining us at SFTW x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome selection of cards Cathy I do love the idea of the recipe tags that is brilliant, the colours and design of each are truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete