Saturday, 8 September 2012

Snow Cute

Morning peeps.  Gorgeous weather here again today and this isn't a scheduled post say I can say that with conviction.  Lol!!!   We went to a super play last night, full of people that were famous in their time and some of them were my heart throbs!!!  Sadly I had to look at the programme to see who was playing which part.  Once I knew I could see it was them but god they had aged and took all my lovely memories of them away.  Still they could still act so that was the main thing.  If they saw me then and now they would probably say the same about me.  Lol!!!

 My card today is again not a DT card, it is another one just because I felt like it.


My A5 Portrait Card.



Products Used

Stamp: Snow Cute - LILI OF THE VALLEY (This is one of their gorgeous new ones, I bought 6 of them I will have to wait for the rest).
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pens - Yellow-Silver Star-Clear Star
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Stardream Card - Black-Lemon-Bright Yellow
DP:- Mr and Mrs Glittered Paper - Item#GP354 - Best Creations Inc.
Dies:- S4-114 Standard Circles Large
          S4-249 Big Scalloped Circles Large - Spellbinders
Punches:- Two different Snowflakes - X Cut
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Glitter Silver Ribbon from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

I wish to enter this for:-

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com Wk#171 - Layers
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#89 - For a Child
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com - Black Magic
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - ~105 - Anything Goes
http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#198 - No Floral Embellishments
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#52 - Embossing
Spark Your Creativity Now - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com - Ch17 - Starting Christmas Early
www.tammyscrapincorner.com - Wk#26 - Anything with Wings
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.co.uk Ch#30 - Anything Goes
http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com Ch#73 - Anything Goes
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com - Ch#35 - School Days/For a Child
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com - Early Christmas Makes




Hugs


                                            XXXXXX





39 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Cathy...fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Cathy. I love the new LOTV Christmas stamp you have used and your embossed panel.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute card! :) Beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at Pin and Tack Spark Your Creativity now Challenge.
    Hatty :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really sweet Cathy! what a cute penguin :-) Love the gorgeous paper and embossing!
    Glad you enjoyed the play last night… sounds fab… but know what you mean about the ageing thing!! LOL… I trade my heart throbs in for younger models every decade or so…!! ;-)
    Hope you have a great weekend hun!
    Love and Hugs
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this so much Cathy it is full of cuteness and joy a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy this is adorable, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at CHNC this time. Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SNOW adorable :) Very cute and fun creation you made!

    Btw, I saw you on MIM. My entries are #109, 112, 166 & 168 if you'd like to check 'em out.

    Also, I invite you to share in my Anything Goes challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet penguin the embossing and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stamp, I had to stop myself from buying them all!!Lol
    Love what you've done with it, gorgeous card Cathy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute sweet card - just right for a child - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 89 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable and cute and such a lovely card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Cathy, love the image and layout!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet winter wonderland card. Love the embossing folder you used. SO glad you joined us for the embossing challenge at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping in to leave me a sweet comment! I'm also delighted to see you join us at Tuesday Alchemy with this super cute holiday card!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super embossing die and image! Thanks for playing in our 'Embossing' Challenge #55!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Cathy, love that new lotv image too. I bought a couple of them but haven't even mounted them onto foam yet lol
    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Natalie & Amy's.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card, love the colors and the image is so darn cute. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Tahi
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cooler temperatures we're having here in the midwest and then combined with awesome Christmas cards like yours, REALLY put me in the mood for the holidays. I love what you've designed here. The penguins are ADORABLE!!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card,and I love the image very much,so sweet and cute.

    Fab work:)

    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Cathy, cute, cute card. Lovely image, awesome coloring. I love how you put it together : ) thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think this has to be my favourite LOTV image for a long time. I love what you've done with him too.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww how cute is this sweetie love the image & love the embossing.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. what an adorable penguin!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  26. CUTE! I love how you used the yellow to accent the image and design. The image you used is adorable. I love LOTV.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so cute & I juts love the embossed panel!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's for our 1st monthly challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute card - adorable image and the embossed panel is fab.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card Cathy, love the image!
    Thanks for layering up for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful card with lovely colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute! I love Penguins!!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week on
    Tuesday Alchemy.
    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable image and great layout. Thank you for joining us over at Spark Your Creativity Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Cathy
    gorgeous card and I love the penguin image.
    Thank you for entering your 2nd card in our "anything goes" challenge at Pin and tack and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  35. A super cute child's Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card! Visiting from the Spark Your Creativity Challenge! allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great card Cathy! Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Stunning card. So lovely design. Designing is so tough job and i realize this after working for the Print VIP cards company. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete