Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Sad News

Good Morning Folks this is a sticking post, for my latest cards please go below.

It is very sad that DIGI DOODLE SHOP is closing down and for the rest of the month with us they are selling all their stamps for $1 each, they have some really both elegant and cute and wonderful images.  I have been on the design team for the past two years and it will leave a big hole in my life.

If you buy any stamps from them please mention my name or blog in the special instructions box at checkout and I will receive the same amount of stamps free as you have bought.

Thank you so much I do appreciate it.

Hugs

Cathy
xxxxx

UPDATE FROM JUDY


There was a problem with orders being completed, due to the influx of traffic and large orders.  We believe we have now fixed the issues, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  If, however, you have any problems with your orders, please contact me immediately and I will make sure you get ALL of your order.
***If you are making a purchase for a large number of stamps, please order the FREE stamps seperately, as this will help process your paid order.
Thank you so much for your support, Judy




Second Update:- Now open to 3rd October.

1 comment:

  1. What a shame they are closing Cathy.It is a sad moment for you I am sure.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete