Sunday, 17 June 2012

Up Up and Away

I am going away first thing in the morning for the week to the I.O.W.  I have never been before but I am told it is lovely there.  Just hope the weather is okay and we don't get blown there on the ferry.

I have three Scheduled DT cards set up during the week so I hope Mr Blogger behaves himself and posts them.  Lol!!!

I thought I had better tell you that I am away encase you all wondered why I wasn't commenting on your cards.  It isn't because I don't love you.

I will be busy sorting and packing this afternoon.  Hope you all keep well.

Hugs

                                                       XXXXXX

6 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous holiday Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, hope you have a good week and the weather is kind to you.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time!
    Hugs,
    MarieXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hun
    have a fabulous time i hope the weather is kind to you, i luv the isle widget, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fabulous time hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful holiday Cathy, enjoy the break I am sure it will be a great week whatever the weather.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete