Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Margo's Family - Thinking of You!!!

Morning!!  It is with a very heavy heart that I am posting this card, and I will not be entering this for any Challenges!!  I don't know if any of you saw a footnote that I put on one of my card postings last week?  We had a shock in our block of apartments.  One of our neighbours was found dead in her bed in the morning by our House Manager.  She went in with her pass key when her family and other residents couldn't get her via phone on by knocking on the door or via the Careline intercom.  It was very sad and so unexpected.  We had all seen her on the Monday morning for our usual coffee morning in the residents lounge.  It was only April that I posted her birthday card on here.  I have made this for her family.  I will not be able to go to the funeral as it is Friday next week and I will be still in the I.O.W.

A5 Landscape Card


Products Used

Image/bp and insert - Thomas Kinkade CDROM - Joanna Sheen
Ribbon/Peel Off Sentiment and Flowers - From My Stash

Thank you for looking.

Hugs

Cathy
xxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. That's such sad news Cathy but your beautiful thoughtful card will bring comfort to the family I'm sure.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Cathy, love the image.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad Cathy, but your card is just beautiful.
    I usually decide on a TK card for these sad occasions, they always seem appropriate.
    Have a lovely holiday sweetie, I'll catch up on your return.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sad Cathy, I am sure your beautiful card will bring some comfort to her family.
    Have a good holiday.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect creation for special thoughts so sad
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy. How sad, these things always come as a shock.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cathy, what sad news - that must have been quite a shock for you. Your card is so thoughtful and I'm sure this lady's family will be very touched to receive such a lovely card. Hope you're having a great holiday sweetie, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy that is such sad news it must be so upsetting for everyone, but this is such a beautiful card lovingly created.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww it is never easy making a sympathy card Cathy… but this is just beautiful… a lovely peaceful scene..it's perfect for a 'thinking of you' card.. I'm sure the family will really appreciate this..
    I love the Thomas Kinkade images!
    Hope you have a lovely holiday in I.O.W !!!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a terrible thing to happen Cathy. Very sad news indeed.
    Enjoy your hols
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry Cathy to hear of your sad news. Loss is always hard. Your card is gorgeous and I know it will be a comfort to her family!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend... This is such a beautiful card, and I know her family will appreciate it...
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Cathy.Enjoy your break. Hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful, that image is just so stunning and I love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete