Thursday, 21 June 2012

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges Ch#113 DT Card

Morning peeps.  I hope this has worked and Mr Blogger has been a good boy because I am on hols in the I.O.W at the present.  It is Thursday so that means it is time for another Challenge to start over at  
DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES.  It is Ruth's teams turn this week and our theme is :-
Farmyard or Zoo.

My 8 x 8 Square DT Card



 Products Used

The image is :- TuTu Shy, the sentiment is also from THE SHOP and is a freebie.
Dp's - Selection of different papers from the Springtime Collection - Echo Park Papers
Large corner punch - X Cut
Promarkers
Flowers and ribbon - From my stash
Dies:-  Scalloped Banner - 98147 - Memory Box
S4 -114 - Standard Circle Large
S4-293 - Lacey Circles - Spellbinders

Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.

I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

See you when I get back.

Hugs


                                                                 XXXXX

14 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the image and pretty background! Hope you having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Cathy - really love that bunting.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I love the bunting and that pretty flower. I hope you have having a blast on your holiday!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Cathy. I do love the bunting and that elephant image. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I hope you are having a great time in the IOW, Love this hippo and the bright papers, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image and the bunting.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Cathy !
    Love your papers and bunting.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Cathy that image is such a cutie I really love the banner.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card Cathy! I love it!
    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...what a sweet looking card...just love your work!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun
    aww a gorgeous card,fab image, great papers & design,congrats on your TPC DT position hun, have a lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is SO sweet Cathy! what a cute Hippo! I love the scrummy paper and bunting!! it's a gorgeous card!
    Hope you are going on ok in IOW and managing to enjoy your holiday despite the dreadful weather!! See you soon!
    Huge Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable hippo and I love the bunting and design too. I am writing this on my phone, so goes slowly;) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete