Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Creative Card Crew Ch#13 DT Card

Morning Peeps. It is time for another Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW.  Our theme this fortnight is 1-2-3 of Something.  You must tell us what you have chosen for each one next to our link name.  Our sponsor this fortnight is:-


My A5 DT Card


Products Used.

Image - Jolly Ole Santa - Robyns Fetish
One Ribbon - Hobbycraft
Two Dp's - Mistletoe Kisses - Papermania Do Crafts
Three Dies - S4-318 Fleur De Lis Squares - Spellbinders
                    LR0178 Sleigh
                    LR0179 Rudolf   - Marianne Designs
Glitter Card - Stash
Golden Rod - Stickles
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Promarkers - Stash

Thank you for looking and good luck in the Challenge.

Hugs


                                                                  XXXXXX

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic, wonderful colours and design, and the image is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
    What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .

    What a shock about your neighbour and how sad.
    I expect you are now in the I.O.W. my hubbys family come from there and we are regular visitors, its so nice and I hope you have some lovely weather for the week.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card...how awesome to have a jumpstart for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy this is terrific I really love the traditional design, the image is super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is a gorgeous design Cathy. I love the santa image… and the reindeer and sleigh… the pretty paper and ribbon… it's a wonderful traditional style Christmas card!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete