Saturday, 9 June 2012

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#47 DT Card

Morning Folks.  Another two weeks flown by!  It is time for another Challenge to start over at
CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY.  This fortnight's Challenge is the choice of our lovely Julie, and it is BINGO.  See the grid below to make your three choices.  Our sponsor this time is:-
  PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON SHOP .

                                                                      The Bingo Grid

                                                                 My 8 x 8 DT Card


For my card I choose off of the grid to use Doilies - Ribbon - Charm.  That was my choice but I ended up also using Glitter and Flowers with a Pearl in the middle.  Lol!!  I only missed out Buttons and Gems. Lol!!!  At least I did start out doing the right things in line on the grid.  Please tell us which ones you have used.  My image is "Mistletoe" by KennyK.  The dp is "Wish Upon P294 Twinkle" by Kaiser Craft.  The sentiment is from Crafty Ann .  The flowers are "Bristo Blooms Violet" item #553074 Prima Marketing.  I got mine from MY CRAFT HEART .  The ribbon/bell charm and doilies are all from my stash.

I hope you have a great time playing this Challenge and I look forward to seeing your cards.

I would like to enter this for:-


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com - Wk158 - Ice Cream Colours
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #92 - Anything Goes



Hugs

                                                                       XXXXX

19 comments:

  1. Love this card Cathy, such a fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Doreen. I love that image and your doilies.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the image, the flowers and the bell charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie!Great card,hun!!Wonderful colours and I love the flowers!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great Card Cathy, I love the pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is really sweet Cathy! what a wonderful image - she's a cutie - and I love her sparkly fur trims!! The papers and embellies are beautiful - I love those gorgeous flowers and the doilies and the silver ribbon and bell - everything is just perfect!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Cathy - love the image and the doilies are wonderful.
    Great take on the theme :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week - good luck.
    Debs xx

    ps Thanks also for visiting my blog too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really fab Cathy. Love that christmas girlie from Kenny. Saw you on MIM and had to come in for a closer look. Glad I did. TFS. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Cathy, all the sparkle is fabulous! Thanks so much for another entry at WHOOPSI DAISY!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Cathy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Cathy, love your colour choice.. Perfect! Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy.. May x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great image, fabby card, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful cards Cathy. Thanks for visiting my blog & thanks for joining us at Wd xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta love me a pink christmas! Thanks for playing in our 'Summer Colors' challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (Daisy Diva)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely little image and super card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Cathy that image is gorgeous I love the use of the doilies
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! The doilies add such a touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous christmascard, Cathy !
    Your girl is fabulous colored.
    Like your papers and layout too :)
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card my favourite colour pink :0)

    Thanks for joining us on the Crafters Companion challenge this month

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete