Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Chicky Night

Morning Peeps.  It is dull and overcast here this morning in Hertfordshire but boy it is still so hot!!!  We leave all the windows open wide in the apartment over night except the bedroom as we live on a roundabout on the towns edge.  This still makes it hot.  Goodness knows what it would be like if we didn't.  My card today is just for fun.  To be honest I was looking through my stamp box and I thought I will try and use one that has never been stamped.  I saw this one and got very enthusiastic about using it, but as I finished it I thought you CLOT this will not fit the Challenge for what it was intended.  Oh well back to the drawing board.  Lol!!!

6 x 6 Card


Products Used

Stamp is "Chicky Night" 3467K - Penny Black
Promarkers
Die:- Scribble Flower - Cuttlebug (Had this yonks but hardly used it)
Digital Sentiment ticket -http://craftyannsdigishop.blogspot.co.uk/
Dp's are The Stack6 - DCWV - PS-004-00008 ( I have had this pad for longer than I can remember LOL!!!)
Gems from my stash

Thank you for looking.

Just found this Challenge to enter.  One of the DT's has used a ladybird so I hope it is okay :-
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com - Ch#37 -  Animal Kingdom

http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com - Ch#77 - Dig out the old
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com - Ch#70 - Anything Goes
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk #91 - Anything Goes
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com - Ch#109 - Birthday Card with a sentiment on the front
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#162 - Just for laughs
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com - Anything Goes



Hugs

                                                     XXXXXXX

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, the detail is amazing... I love the colours and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great i popped over from MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy, I love the image, the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fab Cathy! what a wonderful image and you've coloured it to perfection! I love the pretty papers and the gorgeous flowers!!
    it's still very hot inside here too - I suspect it's cooler outside!!!
    Hope you have a lovely week
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..I'm glad to know I'm not the only who talks to themselves when crafting! :) Even if it doesn't fit the challenge, you've made a fantastic and fun card!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOH! I forgot to also thank you for joining in our "Dig Out The Old' challenge at Top Tip Tuesday as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Cathy, just love that image, made me smile.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous♥. Love the image and the lovely color combo♥.

    Thenks for nice comment in my blog♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous fun card Cathy. Love the bright colours. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy this is fabulous what a super fun image, loving the design
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card and gorgeous papers and lovely image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty and cute card. Love the colours you've chosen.
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! The collours make me happy!
    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! I LOVE This image and the fun, bright colors you used paired it with.



    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUUTE! Love those super hot CHICKS! Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. well it might not have fitted the original challenge, but I think it's a great card! Just love that image! saw it on MIM
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun image! Love those chickens and the bright fun colors:0)

    Glad to see you playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday; hope to see you back often:0)

    hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really great card, I love the image it really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. fab creation! thanks for joining in at crafty sentiments for our anything goes challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful project - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cathy, what a pretty bright and cheery card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that fun image and it certainly worked for the challenge at Digital Tuesday this week :)
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete