Thursday, 26 April 2012

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#105 DT Card

Morning peeps. Thursday has come around again.  It seems to creep up and go boo!!!  It is Ruth's teams turn over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES . Our theme this week is use "PINK AND BROWN"

My 6 x 6 DT Card

 The image I have used this week is Cowgirl and Horse.  To find this either click on my link or go to Type - People - Women in THE SHOP.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has been cut using S4-162 "Labels Two" by Spellbinders.  The embossed panel is a embossing folder from my stash, I am not sure of the company.  The rosette is "Woodrow Rosette" die Style No 98250 by Memory Box.  The velvet ribbon is from my stash.

Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.

I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

Footnote:-  Mr Blogger still not playing nicely.  This was scheduled correctly because I have just checked everything and it didn't appear, so I have had to click it on my self.  Good job I wasn't out.  Gave it 20 minutes over the time but it didn't play.

I would like to enter this for:-
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#23 - Four Legged Friends
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - Anything Goes
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#61 Punches and Dies
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com Ch#81 - Embossing
http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com - Ch#54 - The Great Outdoors
Hugs


                                      XXXXXXX

14 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance to win our second prize!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Cathy. love the rosette, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! My DD loves horses and would love your card. The rosette is the perfect accent.



    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is fab Cathy - what a wonderful image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the embossing and the gorgeous rosette!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I love your card and the rosette is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT this week and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, thanks for entering in the crafters companion blog challenge. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely fabulous Cathy, a great image, lovely design and I see you managed to do a rosette and it looks ACE.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Cathy. Love the design with the rosette and the horse;) Neat touch with the embossing. Have a lovely evening. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! Love that sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I love your rosette!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Punches and Dies challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete