Saturday, 14 April 2012

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#43 DT Card


Morning Peeps.    Saturday again and this one I am really looking forward to as I am off to Ally Pally  Craft Fair today.  Going by train so that is going to be a new experience.  Not good on trains so I am a bit nervous I must admit.  I will stop the cackle and get on with it.  It is time for another super Challenge to start over at CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY .  Our theme this fortnight is METAL and is the choice of our lovely Shelly. Our sponsor this time is:-



My DT Card Laying Flat.                                                                

My DT Card Standing

My Digi Image is "Cowgirl Sassy" which was one of the images kindly given to the team to use in this Challenge by SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS .  The boot image was from Google.  Both images have been coloured using Promarkers.  The edges of the card have been distressed using "Tea Dye"  DI.  The dp's are from "Complete Boy" item#TBB001 My Mind's Eye.  The metal sentiment and Jute thread are from my stash.


Have a great time in this Challenge and Good Luck.


Hugs


                                                                   XXXXX

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is a gorgeous card Cathy, I love the image and backing papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cathy..... love your colours; they go excellent with the image (SSD images are soooo lovely; aren't they *lol*)
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Cathy. I love your layout and your metal sentiment and twine.

    Hope you have a great day at Ally Pally.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of this card and the twine that you used! Great job! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy,
    I love your card - what a fab image and as always, coloured so beautifully...love those papers you chose for her too, they look delish :) Wish I had known you were at the Ally Pally - I was there too, with Vicky :) we could have said Hello! Hope you had a good journey there and back... Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is gorgeous Cathy! what a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully to match the delish papers! I love the embossed card and the rope and boot - and the wonderful sentiment too - it's all perfect!
    Hope you had a great time at Ally Pally!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy hope you are enjoying yourself, this is one super card that image is such a beauty, loving the earthy rustic colours, the design is perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! I love the fun shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little scene you have created here.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete