Sunday, 1 April 2012

2012 Margo's Birthday Card

Another simple Birthday card for a lady's Birthday in my apartment block. The ladies here do not seem to like the sort of card I usually make!!!  Her Birthday is in April so I have used Sweet Peas the flower for April.  I have used 3 Decals Textured  Rub Ons "Flowers of the Month" by Creata Crafts.  

A5 Card

The butterfly border is a Martha Stewart punch.  The glitter silver peel off is from my stash.  The image has been mounted using two different dies from Spellbinders.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs


                                            XXXXXX

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Cathy.I am sure Margo loved it. I really like the punched border.
    Looking forward to seeing you at Ally pally soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cathy...such a gorgeous image and wonderful layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Cathy, I'm sure she'll love this!
    I know what you mean about people not appreciating our 'usual' style sweetie, I'm finding the same thing with my new neighbours (although they haven't said anything)
    They obviously aren't as 'up to date' as us, ha ha!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, very pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card Cathy, I like the border and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure the recipient will love your card Cathy. I love the fact that you have used the April flower and that gorgeous butterfly border.

    Hugs SArahxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sweet Cathy! I love the design and the Sweet Pea image is really beautiful !! The lacy edging is perfect - it's a fab design!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the MS punch too.
    Wish you a wonderful evening,love Merethe

    ReplyDelete