Monday, 12 March 2012

Karen's Doodles Challenge#100 DT Card

My 8 x 8 DT Card


Morning peeps.  It is time again for another Challenge to start over at KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG.  This week our challenge is "Something Special"  Well I think my friend's 60th Birthday is something special.

I have used is TROPICAL ROSIE SET .  I have wanted to use this image for a very long time.  The colouring medium is Promarkers and Sakura Glitter pens.  The dp's are "Delightful Stripe - Springtime" item# ST11008 Echo Park Paper.  The flower is from my stash.  The glitter sun glasses are from Dress it Up item#4429.  The 60 was cut using a Cuttlebug Alphabet die.

Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week.
  • 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the DT choice of best entry using a Karen's Doodles image
  • 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles

Have a great time playing this Challenge and good luck.


This is sadly my last DT card for Karen's Doodles, I made the decision to move on to pastures new.  I will of course still see you all in blog land.


I am entering this for:-


PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - Ch#4 - Anything Goes
ONE STITCH AT A TIME- Ch#104 - Use a Digi

                                                                          Hugs

                                                                       xxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. What a cute card Cathy.... 60 and still swinging *lol*
    I find it really sad that this is your last DT card.... you'll be missed (a lot!!!)
    I'll hop over now and then to see what you have created..
    hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat a lovely card Cathy! I love it! So sad that you leave our Design Team! Ofcourse I will still follow yur blog!
    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastico card hunny, love this scene and gorgeous layout. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card sweetie love the image I'm sure they will miss you so much over there hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sooooo gorgeous Cathy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is really sweet Cathy! I love the ellie hula dancing! it's a beautiful image! Gorgeous papers and I love the flower - it's perfect!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the image you used and the cute little sun glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy this is totally fabulous, love that image so much and your design is perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous,Cathy!
    I will miss you lots!It was great working with you,and I`ll still pop in on you and say hi:)
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, great colour choice and I love the big flower, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy. First, your signature is hilariously fantastic! And this card is SO neat. I love the hula eli! Who wouldn't want this at 60! Smiles of Joy to you. Samara - OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, i love the colour! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

    ReplyDelete