Saturday, 3 March 2012

Gus Golf

Morning peeps.  This is my second post of the day, the first one was scheduled.  I was out early this morning to post a card off to my ex disability swimming tutor, as it was large and raised I thought I had better get it checked.  She is soon to go into hospital for a heart operation and is so scared bless her.  She is 80 years old so it does make it even my scary and she is asthmatic which does again make it frightening.   This is not the card I sent her by the way.  Lol!!!

A5 Card
The great digi image I have used for this card is "Gus Golf", the sentiment is from the same package by Bugaboo.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The glasses and golf ball I have used Glossy Accents.  The golf tee and ball on the side I have cut using the die "Hole in One" S4-026 by Spellbinders.  The dp's are  "Complete Boy" item#TBB001 My Minds Eye.

Thank you for looking.
I would like to enter this for the following:-
CREATIVE CARD CREW - #5 - Humor
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - Ch#4 - Anything Goes
PAPER PLAY CHALLENGES- Wk9 - Something Old, Something New (New digi Image and dp's - Old die)
PARTYTIME TUESDAYS- Ch#57 - Anything Goes

Hugs
xxxxxxx

24 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Cathy,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE this image, I have it, Gus is my favourite Bugaboo character, Lovely card, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!!!
    Margret

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya this is ace such fun, and love the colour combo

    the little mouse by the way dependant on name could be free follow the link on my blog :)

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Cathy, this would be perfect for my OH
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and Ilove the image so fun.:)
    Have a great weekend.:)
    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    two great cards, i luv these bugaboo images,brill card, sorry i have been mia, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cathy! Nice to have you on the Creative Card Crew Team!

    I love your entry - the image is gorgeous!

    Hugs, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card!!! Welcome on board look forward to working with you.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Cathy, love the sentiment
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely! I'm so glad you're joining our CCC DT! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun yep i be goin to AP this April, look forward to seeing ya, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I so needed the chuckle your card gave me! Fabulous! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card sweetie, I love it!
    Just trying to do a sneaky 'catch-up' in Blogland as I've been awol for so long.
    Loved your gorgeous 8x8 card and what beautiful papers mmmm.
    Hope you and Tony are keeping well and that everything in the garden's still lovely?
    lots of love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just great, Cathy!!!
    Bugaboo digi's are really awesome... have seen a lot of them lately!!! Great!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is fab Cathy! it's a great image isn't it !! and I love the sentiment!!! LOL gorgeous papers and the tee with the ball is perfect!
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful fun card, Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, oh Cathy this is such a fun card and great image, sentiment and design.,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card and the color combo is great:)

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute, wonderful image and funny sentiment, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is cute and fun! I love the ball-sentiment and the little Ball-embellishment, great little details.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image.
    Hope all goes well for your friend shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great fun card. It will surely give the recipient a giggle!!.
    Thanks for all your comments on my blog... I appreciate every one!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete