Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Great Granddaughter - Marjorie & Fred

I was asked to make a very quick baby card by one of the elderly ladies in my apartment block, it had to be very simple.  A small card and no embellishments to make it bulky for posting!!!!

6 x 6 Square Card

The digi iamge is "Baby Girl" from DIGI DOODLE SHOP.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has been cut and mounted using S4-115 "Petite Scalloped Circles Large" and S4-114 "Standard Circles Large" by Spellbinders.  The embossed panel is a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The two ribbons are from my stash.  I am afraid I didn't enjoy making this one, possibly it was because I couldn't do all the embellishments I wanted to do.

Thank you for looking.

I would like to enter this for:-
CRAFTY PURPLE FROG - Ch#37 - Anything Goes
PAPER PLAY CHALLENGES - Week12 - Spring Colours
PATTIES CREATIONS - Ch#40 - Anything Goes
SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE- Anything Goes


Hugs

                                                                 xxxxxxx





17 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie!
    I think this is a lovely card and just what was required.
    I'm like you, I love using embellies but with the new postage charges I think I'll have to change my ways!
    Love, love, love your last easel card!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny!! Great carding the clean feel and you really kept to the brief, fab job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card , I like the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card. Is so cute. Love the embossed background - wonderful
    Many thanks for jopining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card, image is sooooo cute.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy what a lovely card you made.... such a cute image and I love the embossed background (this one I have too.... must use it more often hihi)
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is soooo sweet!
    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet and adorable just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and adorable! Great design and texture. I love cards that are easy to mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog Challenges. Good luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is really sweet Cathy! what a cute image and love the colour combo! The embossing and ribbons look fab - it's a perfect baby card!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card, love the embossing. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #40, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous card Cathy I really love that image and that fab embossing a super card, I bet the ladies were delighted with it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge…

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete