Thursday, 1 March 2012

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#97 DT Card


Morning peeps.  Sorry again about the quality of the photo but I am still having to use my camera as hubby's is still poorly.   Right on to the reason I am here, get on with it I hear you shout!!!  It is Thursday so that must mean it is time for another great Challenge over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES.  It is Ruth's team's turn this week and we would like you to use Pink and Green.

My A5 DT Card.

The image I have used this week is the very cute"Garden Worm".  This can be found in the 99c section of THE SHOP . There are some super images in this section but when they have gone they will not be repeated. Oops - This was a scheduled post and I did say be quick, the 99c section has been removed for awhile (Sorry) if you liked this image. The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The lace on the hat is from my stash.  The sentiment is computer generated and doesn't come on the image.  The image has been mounted using "S4-319 Lattice Rectangles" by Spellbinders.  The fence has been cut using "Lovely Fence" by Magnolia Doo Hickey's.  The dp is "Cherry Blossoms NWCE-P-CB7" by Nitwits.  The butterfly charm is from Mei-Flower.

Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.

I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck. Before you go though I have some things to announce.  Firstly:- We are having a DT Call - go HERE to find out the information.



Secondly:- We are running a Newsletter Contest -  go to THE SHOP for details.


Thirdly:- Check out this month's special offer HERE


I am entering this for:-
ALLSORTS CHALLENGE - Your Choice
DAISY DOODLES CREATIVE CHALLENGES - Ch#54 - Colour Your World
DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES - Spring Colours 
ONE STITCH AT A TIME - Ch#102 - Use a Digi Spring/Easter
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY- Ch#4 - Anything Goes
PAPERPLAY CHALLENGES - WK9 - Something Old, Something New (Old Paper and       Charm/New Image and Fence Die)
PARTYTIME TUESDAYS - Ch#57 - Anything Goes


Hugs

Cathy
xxxxxxxxxxx



16 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card. I love it!
    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me smile - it is so cute! I love your coloring and the dies you used looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,
    What a fun image, Fabby colouring and I love those dies, they are really effective, Hugs, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like fun Cathy, I love the .99 cent section I am always takin a peak for some bargains, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card sweetie so love the cute image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Cathy. Nice to see your keeping busy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love how vibrant the caterpillar is! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cathy that image made me smile, what a great choice you made, the design and that sentiment look great.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww what a sweet worm Cathy! he's really cute! Gorgeous paper and frame and I love the fence - it's perfect!
    Hope you have a great Weekend!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love the colors and that adorable worm! I really like the charm you added on the side too... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love the fence, it finishes it off perfectly!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card love the image. Thank you for joining Delightful challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the hanging charm.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card, love the fun image! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete