Saturday, 17 March 2012

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#41 DT Card

Morning Peeps.  Saturday again.  It is time for another super Challenge over at CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY,  This fortnight it is our lovely GAYNOR'S choice.  She has picked "Just for Men/Boys + Buttons"

Our Sponsor is:-
                                                                    CRAFTY EMMA


The Digi image I have used this time is "Thomas" by Sugar Nellie.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The dp's are "Complete Boy" item#TBB001 My Minds Eye.  The buttons have been punched using a Woodware punch. I have used Bakers Twine through the buttons and across the card.

I hope you have fun playing this challenge and good luck.

I wish to enter this for:-
CARD MAKIN MAMA'S - Ch#41 - Buttons
DYSU - Use Your Favourite Colour
GUYLOUS INIMITABILITY - Monochromatic
I LOVE PROMARKERS - Ch#108 - Anything Goes
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - Ch#5 - Pretty Pastels
PARTY TIME TUESDAYS - #59 - Monochromatic
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS - Ch#108 - Male Card

Hugs
xxxxxxxx

21 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Cathy, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Cathy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I really like it! Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love the designand the image is so cute.Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! The image looks great with those blues! Thanks for sharing at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Cathy. I love the cute image you have used, your papers and that great button punch.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Cathy. Love the simplistic layout. Very effective. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful,Cathy!Gorgeous image and your colouring is too!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the soft blues and gorgeous image.
    Hope your well sweetie and have had a lovely Mother's day.
    Ta muchly for joining us of TP this week too and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific soft blues and great papers! =) Thanks for joining us for the Pastels challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Cathy, I like the image, all the blues and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Love the pp and that image is colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Guylou's!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is gorgeous Cathy! what an adorable image! and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the papers and delish twine and buttons!
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs! :-)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card Cathy!!! Just gorgeous!
    Hugs Margret

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, love the image and nice layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous Cathy! I love these Sugar Nellie images and he is such a cutie, Hugs, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card - you did a fabulous job with the image! So happy you joined us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the image, and the color combination on this! I also wanted to let you know that I have something on my blog for you, but you may have to scroll back a couple posts... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cathy this is just adorable. Love that Sugar Nellie image.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, I love this! I have a special spot in my heart for little boy cards! Thanks for playing at Guylou's!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete