Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Blog Award

Morning folks.  I had a surprise when I opened my blog this morning.  I had been given this lovely award by the lovely Amy of RED HEADED CRAFTER.  Thank you sweetie for this honour. 


Here are the rules and guidelines for this award:
~Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.  

~Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. 
~Next, select up to 16 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
~Nominate those  bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you should include a link to their site for others to see how versatile they really are.
~Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself."

Here are my 7 things:

1) I love to put lace/ribbons and flowers on all my cards if the theme allows. I need to learn how to make a good flower arrangement though!!!

2) I hate travelling by train, especially on the underground, this throws me into panic.

3) I am an only child.

4) I love swimming (Well doggy puddle) Lol!!!

5) I was 60!! in January.

6) I use to belong to the Salvation Army in my younger years.

7) I love to meet up with friends at the craft fairs.

Now onto my very difficult choice, there is so many lovely crafter's out there:-

Lorraine COLDWATERS 2
Amy RED HEADED CRAFTER (back to you sweetie)
Cheryl SHE STAMPS


All well deserved ladies.

Hugs

                                                                     XXXXX

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Cathy for thinking of me. It's always lovely to receive an award.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved award Cathy.

    Thanks for thinking of me.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Cathy!

    Thank you for nominating me - such an honour!

    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how sweet of you thank you so much for thinking about me and a well deserved award for you
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your award sweetie & thank you soooooooooo much for nominating me it really does mean sooooooooo much mmwah

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for passing on this lovely award to me. It was fun learning a bit more about you.

    ReplyDelete