Friday, 17 February 2012

Marjorie/Pam/Doreen's Birthdays

All three of my cards today are for elderly ladies in my block of apartments.  I don't think they would like my usual type of cards.  I have tried something new with today's cards.  They are all using the very lovely 3 Decals Textured rub-ons book by Creata Crafts Ltd.


This one is for Marjorie's Birthday.  The Violet's are February flower in the book.  I have mounted them using "S4-294 Beaded Ovals" die by Spellbinders.  The paper lace is using a Martha Stewart punch(something I should try to use more as I have loads of punches) The Happy Birthday I borrowed from a crafting friend before I moved house and she stamped it out a few times for me.

I would like to enter this for:-
ALLSORTS CHALLENGE - Free and Easy Feb Pt2


This one is for Pam's Birthday.  The Roses's are the June flower from the same book.  I have mounted this one using "S4-293 Lacey Circles" by Spellbinders.  I have used a borrowed stamp again and another Martha Stewart punch for the lace.

I would like to enter this for:-
DELICIOUS DOODLES - Ch#13 - Pink to make the Boys wink
FAB 'n' FUNKY - Ch#108 - Try something new
CRAFTY PURPLE FROG - Flower Power
CARD MAKIN MAMAS-  Ch#39 - Happy Birthday


This card is for Doreen's Birthday and the Aster is the September flower from the same book.  I have mounted it using "S4-115 Petite Scalloped Circles Large" by Spellbinders.  Again I have used a borrowed stamp for the sentiment and another one of my Martha Stewart punches for the lace.

I would like to enter this for:-
ONE STITCH AT A TIME - Ch#100 - Anything Goes

Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love the bright colours and the lacey borders - so pretty!!!!
    HUGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful Cathy, really pretty, I am sure they will love them.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Cathy,love the borders.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are brilliant Cathy, love the decals. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, these are fabby cards - I love all your designs and the fab borders, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy, I love the decals
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Cathy, I love the decals
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie these are all soooooooo beautiful hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Birthday Cards, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A trio of loveliness. Your neighburs will be bowled over. That butterfly border punch is so fab I think I'll have to add it to my stash too! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Rachel x

    P.S. Don't forget we're having a DT call just now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely set of cards. Love the borders. Thanks for joining us over at One Stitch at a Time.
    Janet, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, love the colours and Lacey borders. Thank you for joining us at Crafty
    Purple Frog challenges. Good luck, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! these are all stunning! Beautiful colours and I love those flower images!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cards are really pretty Cathy and I am sure the ladies will love them.
    Why don't you start your own class and teach these ladies how it is done?
    Take care
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your cards are really pretty! Love the borders!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Crafty Purple Frog for our Flower Power Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cathy these are all so beautiful those images and the colours of each card look superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely collection of cards hun! Thanks for playing the 'PINK' challenge at Delicious Doodles this time. Good luck with the draw.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  19. 3 lovely cards you've made here. Love the different borders. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles Challenges

    ReplyDelete