Sunday, 8 January 2012

My 60th Birthday Cards

Hi Sweeties.  I thought I would show you my 60th Birthday cards.  The picture was taken yesterday morning by my dear hubby and then the postman brought some more, so if you card is not shown here I apologise but it was gratefully received and thank you.


I had a lovely meal with friends in Suffolk Wednesday night and stayed over with them.  Then last night my dear beloved had organised a party here in the residents lounge for me.  He did all the food and decoration of the room bless him.  We had a great time and lots of people over slept this morning and there is a few sore heads.  Lol!!!

Thank you for looking .

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx


7 comments:

  1. Aww Happy 60th Birthday Cathy!!! It sounds like you had a lovely time!! I love all your cards!
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday wishes luv x
    Seems like you had a fab time & well deserved x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a Big Belated Birthday Hug for you Cathy. Sounds like your hubby is a real keeper. Do you need me to post some aspirin to you? Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    happy new year & happy birthday, hope you had a lovely day, with lots of goodies, lovely lot of cards, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Welcome to the 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 60th Birthday:):)
    Your cards are beautiful.
    Have a wonderful day.:)
    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 60th birthday sweetie I'm so sorry I didnt send a card hun. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday tho & you sooooo deserve it shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete