Saturday, 31 December 2011

My Favourites!!!!! 2011

This is meant to be my favourite five cards of 2011.  But like DEBBY I have extended it some what. Lol!!!!


This card was made with two Karen's Doodles digi images.


This adorable little girl is a Funky Kits digi image.


This is a Digi Doodles Shop Challenge digi image and I made it for my hubby for Valentines Day.

This card has a Karen's Doodles image and was the 2nd card I made for them when I was a Guest Designer for a month.


Another Karen's Doodles image and this was my 4th Guest Designer card.


This one is using a Digi Doodle Shop Challenges digi image and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The papers are Webster pages and I thought they went so well.


Another Digi Doodle Shop Challenges digi image.


I broke the mould with this one and used a Creative Expression stamp plate. I put Glossy Accents on the wine bottles and glasses and also used distress inks instead of my trusty Promarkers.

Karen's Doodles image again and the sentiment is a freebie from Digi Doodles Shop Challenges.  The strawberries are made of wood and I bought from a garden centre.


Another Karen's Doodles digi image.


Last but not least another Digi Doodle Shop Challenges digi image.  This is going to be for my B.I.L. and S.I.L.'s anniversary so I hope they do not go into my blog as they sometimes do.  Lol!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my past 2011 cards and I hope you can join us in going back over yours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fab work, your cards are sooo beautifully.

    Wish you a wonderful happy new year:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards...have a great New Year. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous cards Cathy.
    Hoping you have a very Happy New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous collection Cathy.
    Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why these are your fav's Cathy... they're gorgeous.
    Happy New Year!!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are stunning, I can see why you had to extend it x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous selection of cards! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Cathy, a beautiful selection of cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some lovely cards there Cathy, stopped by to say HAPPY birthday and happy new year and Happy EVERYthing lol hugs me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somehow missed this post - gorgeous selection of beautiful cards.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete