Wednesday, 28 December 2011

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2011

Hi folks!  I thought I would join in the fun and post my favourite five of My Christmas cards of 2011.  I was surprised to discover that I hadn't made many this year.  Most of my cards I sent this year were made last year and I made so many that I had lots left over.  This idea was the lovely DEBBY'S.

This is a Karen's Doodles Image.


This one is a Digi Doodle Shop Challenge Image

Another Digi Doodle Shop Challenge Image

 Karen's Doodles Image

 Sorry!!!  Another Karen's Doodles Image

Yep!!!  Another Karen's Doodles Image

I think I was obsessed this year with Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and Karen's Doodles images.  It is probably because I work for both.  Lol!!!  Oops I have loaded SIX.  Sorry.

Hope you can join in the fun and you might win something.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Love them all Cathy all six of them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie you can be forgived for loading up 6 as they are all so gorgeous sweetie.

    Hope you had a lovely christmas hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,love them all,really fab work you have done her.:):)
    Wish you a wonderful evening:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the dogs with the Christmas tree. Great image and lovely coloring!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing!
    I too like Karen Doodle's images... but can you say to me what takes place with the purchase of these digital stamps?
    I made a order on December 17th and I still have no news!!! Did she close shop??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous top five Cathy!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous cards and what fabulous choices. Its OK to have six too.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely selection of card Cathy.

    Wishing you all the very best for 2012.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete