Monday, 12 December 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#93 DT Card

Morning Peeps.  How are you doing with your Christmas Shopping?  All done!!!  Don't all shout at me at once!!!  It is Monday so stop the Christmas shopping for awhile and sit down in your craft room and enter our very easy Challenge this week:-" CLEAN AND SIMPLE". Over at 

My 6 x 6 square DT Card

My image this week is "Little Winter Angel" and can be found at the SHOP.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  I have used a Creative Expression embossing folder and a Martha Stewart punch for the background card.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The flowers are from Joanna Sheen.  I have tried my best to keep this card CAS, but I am not very good at it.  Lol!!  I didn't glitter her wings so I was good there!!!!  I can always go back when no one is looking.  Lol!!!


Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week.
  • 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the DT choice of best entry using a Karen's Doodles image
  • 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles
Have a great time.


I am entering this for:-



http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com - Y is for Yipee!!! Christmas is almost here!
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com - Ch#65 - A Traditional Christmas
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com - There's Snow business like snow business/ after entered one of those, Anything Goes.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card hunny so cute! Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)



    Thank you also for my Christmas card it arrive this morning :0) Soooo cute! :0) hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card as always Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful,Cathy!This image is so cute!Love the card!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hunb
    a fabulous card as always, lovely image & colouring, thank you for joining us at CES this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did the embossing and the corners look amazing!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining our "No Business Like SNOW Business" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Cathy, a lovely image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card.. She is so lovely....perfect for my traditional Christmas challenge at ces xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Such a beautiful image and I love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy this is gorgeous what a beautiful image I adore your choice of colours, hope you are well and all sorted for Christmas.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete