Thursday, 22 December 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#88 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Is your household getting excited about the big day looming?  I sadly have had my prezzie, a new super computer.  Fabulous  high spec.  It will have to do for my big birthday that is looming as well.  I will be 60 on the 4th January but sadly will have to wait for my pension etc until September 2013!!!!

Right I had better get on to the subject in hand.  It is Thursday again and that must mean another great Challenge over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S CHALLENGES . This time it is everyone's favourite, ANYTHING GOES.  This will be a two week challenge.  Our next one starts 5th January 2012

My A5 Easel DT Card


My image is "Vintage Promenade" available fromTHE SHOP.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The dp is "Joy's Vintage Papers" by HOTP item 3282.  The image and sentiment have been mounted using "S4- 317 Fleur  De Lis Rectangles" by Spellbinders.  The Swirl has been cut using "LR0118", Bird has been cut using "LR0138" both by Marianne Design.  The flowers are from my stash.


Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.

I wish you and your families a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck and look forward to seeing you next year.

I am entering this for:-
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com - Ch#86 Anything Goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com - Ch#37 Anything Goes
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com Ch#97 Anything Goes
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com Ch#47 Use ribbon on your card
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com Anything but a Christmas card

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

27 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy.

    Wishing you a Happy Christmas and New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one stunning card x

    Merry Christmas to you x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and the luckiest New Year ever!
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Cathy - the blues look really classy and that die cut behind the image is lovely.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful easel card!!

    Merry Christmas, and a very happy new year!!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes a great anniversary card Cathy. Everytime I see this image I want to say, "Frankly My Dear, I don't give a d----". Very Gone With the Windish.

    Happy early Birthday too. In the US we have to wait until we are 63 for early Social Security benefits and 65(or now some have to wait until 67) for full Social Security benefits.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas filled with joy and love. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cath

    What a lovely easel card and I like the die cuts and ribbons too.

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining in at SFC this time

    Happy Christmas
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hun. Love those shades of blues!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Cathy this is so beautiful I love, love both those papers and the image a truly wonderful creation.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie very beautiful card love the colour its gorgeous.
    Oh my word nearly 60, well I have to say I think you look fabulous hun & I hope I look that good when I'm 60 I really do!!!

    Hope you have a fabulous christmas & all the very best for 2012 hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Just gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi cathy ,this is stunning ,i love the colours you have chosen ,fab colouring too
    I wish you and your loved ones a very merry christmas and a happy new year
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cathy,

    This is a gorgeous card! I do love how you've coloured this couple, they look perfect with those papers and lovely details (lovely frame!) Happy early birthday too! Hugs, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cathy, thanks for your lovely comment! I'm sorry to hear that you are so unwell. Not what you want at Christmas. I have recovered from my cold but have been feeling sick also!! seems to come in waves so not sure if it is part of the virus that I've had. There are some nasty bugs doing the rounds at the moment!!
    Stay warm and drink plenty. I hope you feel better very soon!!
    Big Cyber Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is soooo beautiful,looove everything:)
    Wish you a merry christmas:):)hugs:):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this one, Cathy. Fantastic image and coloring. This is so wonderful! I'm so glad you played along in the challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time, and remember that you can play up to 3 times before the challenge ends on January 3. Merry Christmas.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is a fab easel card. Love that choice of colours and that way you've tied those ribbons. Top notch;) Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year too;) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is beautiful! I love that is a vintage feel to it! :)Merry Christmas!!!!
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, love all the blues, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over Christmas and the New Year
    Ruth x
    PS. Hope your Christmas was a good one

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous card Cathy thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous anniversary card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love how you chose to use ribbon this week! Thanks for joining the Party Planners at Party Time Tuesdays. Be sure to stop by soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful and stylish.
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Best Wishes
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. totally gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine. Happy New Year to you, hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete