Monday, 7 November 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#88 DT Card

Welcome my Sweeties.It is lovely and sunny here today!  Yes you have guessed it this post is scheduled and done a few weeks back when the weather was I expect better than it is in real time.  I will stop my cackle.  It is Monday and that means it is time for another super Challenge over at  KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG .  This week's theme is "Black and White plus 1" (Skin Tones Allowed)

My A5 DT Card


My image this week is Computer Girl and is available from THE SHOP. I love this image and only wish I had a teenager to send it too.  The colouring medium is Promarkers. The dp is from "The Stack6" by DCWV. The Flowers have been cut using LR0145 , the Swirl Leaf has been cut using LR0120 both by Marianne Design.  The bows are by Papermania PMA 3671200.


Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week Blinkie.

Thank you for looking today and I hope you enjoy joining in this great Challenge.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, really great image,and the colours and the black flowers gorgeous.:)
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cathy, brilliant image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is gorgeous I do so love those papers and that image is terrific.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    thank you so much for me fabby card, fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely design, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie love this card the image is fab as is your colouring shug.
    Good luck with the new craft room hope you share some pics, I'm so excited for you hun.
    Take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with cute image and fab colours♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Cathy. I just love stripy backgrounds. Come to think of it, it's one of my fav 3....stripes, dots and plaids.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Cathy. I just love stripy backgrounds. Come to think of it, it's one of my fav 3....stripes, dots and plaids.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete