Thursday, 24 November 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#84 - DT Card

Morning peeps.  I hope the weather is still mild and kind to you.  It is Thursday again, yes it is, I thought the weeks flew by before but since moving to our retirement apartment it has gone even faster!  It is time for another super Challenge over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES.  This week our theme is "ANIMALS" .

My 6 x 6 Square DT Card

The cute digi image I have used this week is "Party Animal".  This reminds me of my gorgeous little baby that I sadly have no more.  This cute guy is available from THE SHOP and has been coloured with Promarkers .  The glittered dp is "Spring Feast" by Mindy Terasawa.  The Happy Birthday ticket is from CRAFTYANNS . The flowers are from JOANNA SHEEN .


Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.
I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

I am entering this for:-
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
PAPERCRAFT STAR - Ch#72 - Anything Goes
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - Anything Goes
FAB 'N' FUNKY - Ch#100 - Happy Birthday

Hugs
Cathy

19 comments:

  1. Truly adorable. Love the image and the background you've created for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cathy,love the flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love that kitten and that shaped card. Flowers look beautiful too;) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Cathy and I love that card.
    Hope you are settling into your new place ok.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Cathy, I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again Cathy, love this it's so sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a grogeous card ,love how you made the card shape and the flowers are stunning
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is really sweet Cathy! Love the kitty and colouring is so pretty. Gorgeous card shape and paper.
    Have a great evening!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and sweet card, love the image so cute with the cat:):)Love the flowers too.Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous my sweetie I love the edge its ooks fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cathy this is one beautiful card, love the card pattern around the edge, the paper, flowers and image are superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy this is so cute! Love the kitten. I hope you are doing well. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this definately has the "awwww" factor. What an adorable creation! Just fabulous..I love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute idea for a birthday card ! Great use of the image. I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That kitten looks so cute peeking out of the ornament. Just darling. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet is he?A very pretty card too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for inspiring me in many ways! This one I love almost minimalistic feeling, excellent card blank, and little fellow in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete