Saturday, 26 November 2011

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#34 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Another two weeks gone.  If you read my blog  often you will think I have a hang up with time.  I am just amazed how quick life is passing me by.  Must mean I am enjoying myself I hear you cry!!!  It is time again for our fortnightly Challenge over at CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY .  Our challenge this fortnight is  Lisa's choice and is "Button or Bow" 

My A5 DT Card

My stamped image is "Christmas Note" by Penny Black - 4097J.  The colouring medium is Promarkers. The snow has been picked out using Twinklets Diamond Dust.  The sentiment and bauble mirri card/glitter card/bow and bell are all from my stash.  Icicles LR0135 from Marianne Design has been used for the top and bottom border and has been cut out of glitter card.  Dear hubby says this  card was the pits to photograph!!!

Our sponsor this fortnight is


          Have a great time in playing this challenge and good luck.

I am entering this for:-
I LOVE PROMARKERS - Anything Goes
PAPERCRAFT STAR- Anything Goes
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY- Anything Goes
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFT - Christmas
FAIRYTALE CHALLENGE BLOG- Ch#29 - Christmas
POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE BLOG - Ch#120 - Christmas Fun

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy, great image
    love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful love the blue colour and the image is so cute.:)hugs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweetie do ya know what it is time is going quick hun, too quick crimbo seems to have krept up all of a sudden this year.... I am behind with everything...I'm starting to panic a little to be honest lol.
    Anyway my sweets your card is gorgeous love the icecles & the image is adorable.
    Hope you have settled into your new posh pad & are all ready for santie sweetie lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy, gorgeous colour palette and dies and I love all the details.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    a fabulous card, luv the icicles, cute image fab colouring, i no what you mean about time, someone put the breaks on, lol, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Cathy, tell Hubby he did a fantastic job photographing all this glitter. This is a beautiful card. Love Love Love it. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Cathy I am so loving your card that little image is a real sweetie and the icicles look fantastic although they make me feel a little chilly, lol, the background design is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that´s so very beautifull and cute! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Cathy! Those icicles are fab!

    Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete