Saturday, 12 November 2011

Craft Your Days Away Challenge#33 - DT Card

Morning peeps.  Another month nearly half gone. SOON BE CHRISTMAS!!!! Don't all shout at me at once.  It is time for another Challenge to start over at  CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY  This fortnight's Challenge was chosen by Joanne.  It is "Embellishment Bingo" .  The chart to follow is pictured below.


My Choice is Lace/Charm/Gems

My 6 x 6 Square DT Card

The stamped image is a Just Rite stamp.  Sorry I borrowed it while I was around a friends crafting so I don't know the name of it.  I have coloured it with Promarkers.  The image has been mounted using S4-317 "Fleur De Lis Rectangles" by Spellbinders.  The bp/ribbon/bow/lace/gems and charm are all from my stash.

Our sponsor this fortnight is :-

Photobucket

The prize on offer to the winner is $10 Voucher to spend on line in their shop.

Have a great time playing embellishment bingo with us and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy,love the lace.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cathy, I just love the serene look you've managed here. Gorgeous image and papers and a lovely colour palette too.
    An all-round winner sweetie.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card:):)
    Love the colours and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Cathy - very elegant. Hope you are well. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & I especially love the lace.
    Hope all is going well with the craft room shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's very pretty Cathy! I had no idea you were on the team here teehee. nice to see you too! hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card hunny Great to see you! thanks for stopping by to see me today,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Cathy
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Cathy, lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun
    a beautiful card, fab colouring, luv the edging, very pretty design, can't remember if i said thatnk you for me lovely card hun?? so thank you muchly, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Cathy this is absolutely beautiful, the frame, image, papers and colour look amazing I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Cathy and good luck with your house moe! Ugggg! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete