Monday, 17 October 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#85 DT Card

Morning Campers.  Well I can pretend it is still summery can't I?  You can't blame a girl for trying.  It is Monday so that must mean it is time for another Challenge to start over at  KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG .  This week's theme is "Animal Antics" - You must use an animal on your card.

My 6 x 6 DT Card


The image I have used is BOVINE CUTIE from THE SHOP .  This gal is becoming a favourite of mine.  This is the third one I have of her. The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has been mounted using S4-127 "Classic Scalloped Squares Large" by Spellbinders.  The dp is from Stampin' Up.  The "Happy Birthday" ticket is from CRAFTY ANN'S DIGI SHOP .  The flower/ribbon and gems are from my stash.


Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the 
Week.

Have a fun time in this Challenge and there are lots of fabulous Animal images in THE SHOP for you to use.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Cathy. I hope you can get sorted quickly and get back to proper blogging
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Cathy, love the colours and that image is brilliant.

    Hope all is going well

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hunny!! Great card hunny! are you at your new address yet?? can you drop me a line as I want to check I have the right address and email for you thanks darlin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card here Cathy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie, hope you are settling in ok, Your card is fab, I love the DP, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful,Cathy!Great image and colours!
    Have a great week!

    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card♥. Great image and i love the colours♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Carol! Love the colors!! Hope you get everything sorted quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Cathy, love those papers sweetie, they're rather lush!!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, oh Cathy this is brilliant, that image is both fab and fun, she made me smile, the colours and papers look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute, love the bling on her glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun
    a great card, luv the image, fab colouring, hope the move goes well, sue,x

    ReplyDelete