Monday, 14 November 2011

I Will Be Missing For Awhile!!!

This post will stay at the top until 14th November.  By then I hope to be back with you after my house move and connection of my phone and broadband and the fitting out of my Craft Room . Their will be scheduled postings below (If Mr Blogger is kind)  So please look below for them.

I hope you all stay well while I am away and happy crafting. I will try and comment on your cards when my broadband connection allows but my new cardmaking will be awhile.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. See you soon Cathy from your new home.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss you Cathy, hope all goes wellfor you both.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes well Cathy and you are back with us soon.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best in your house move. I know how tedious that can be, so take some time for rest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl Missing you hows it going?? hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is beautiful Cathy! Love the frame - so pretty. The papers and lace/charm are gorgeous - stunning card!
    Hope you soon get settled into your new house and Craft Room. I know it's taken quite a while to get sorted, so bet you're glad things are finally coming together at last!
    Take Care!
    Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete