Thursday, 20 October 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#79 - DT Card

Morning peeps.  Another lovely sunny day and we are having a mini heatwave.  Yes you guessed it is another scheduled posting. Lol!!!  I hope you are all well?  It is Thursday and it is time for another great Challenge to start over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES .  This week it is a colour theme is Green and  Purple".

My DT Card


The adorable digi image I have used for this weeks card is "Louis,Butterflies and Buttercups" from THE SHOP . The colouring medium is Promarkers and Distress Inks.  The dp is "Gaze" item#649 Day Dreams by Nancie Rowe-Janitz from Fancy Pants Designs.  The image has been mounted using S4-295 "Lacey Squares", the Butterflies have been cut using S3-038 "Butterflies" both by Spellbinders.


Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.

I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous as usual Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Cathy, thanks for your comments. I hope your get your moving sorted asap and can get back into crafting
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to see that your gorgeous cards are still being posted, even if you're not officially with us at the moment sweetie.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantabulous!! I love how you added the butterflies.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! I love those butterflies, and you did a fabulous job coloring Louis!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Louis card Cathy and I adore your butterflies
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Love the butterflies and great colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little guy is precious. Someone needs to tell him there are big beautiful butterflies on the card. I don't think he sees them. Ha Ha. Love the soft beauty of this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The distress ink really brings out the colours on the image.Love the papers.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is So cute Cathy! I love the dragon image and he's coloured so beautifully. The paper and butterflies are perfect!
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Hope you are getting settled in ok
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cathy I do hope things are starting to get sorted at your new place. I adore this little cutie card that image, butterflies and papers look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cathy this is adorable. I love the butterflies and the background. I hope that your move is going well. I also hope that you've been able to get the furniture, etc. that you need for your new place. I know it's such a challenge to move. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so, so, so absolutely cute! I love how playful the background is and how it matches that wonderful dino :)
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous,love your buttiflies:)
    Have a nice day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love that dragon catching the butterflies. It is terrific. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a cute fun card Cathy x

    I do hope your move goes well luv. Where are you moving to?

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is adorable. I almost went with this digi, but changed to the pansies last minute. Love your work.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, love the butterflies,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete