Thursday, 13 October 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#78 - DT Card

Morning you lovely people.  Thursday again where do all the week's go?  It is time again for another Challenge to start over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES.  This week's Challenge is "Lavender and Lace"

My 6 x 6 Square DT Card


My image this week is "Ballerina" from  THE SHOP .  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has also been picked out in places using "85 Crystal" glitter by Art Institute Glitter.  It wasn't until I looked at the photo of my card it dawned on me that I hadn't done any shadow around her.  I have gone back and rectified this but alas I ran out of time to take another photo.  Please forgive me.  The dp is "Floral Paper Stack" PP003 by Wild Rose Studio Ltd.  The lace and flowers are from my stash.  The sentiment is a freebie from  THE SHOP.


Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.
I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cathy.
    Smashing avatar too!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the colors, coloring and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Cathy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ballerina and that lace gives a neat finish;) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see this card be the inspiration of a little girl's dream of becoming a prima ballerina. I wanted to be one when I grew up, but now I look at me all grown up and have to chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun. Very nicely done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so pretty!! I love those flowers, and the coloring is gorgeous.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cathy, very pretty. Love your new pic
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    I love the colors and the coloring is so great.
    Have a nice day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, nobody noticed missing shadowing :) I'm sure. We all are admiring what you have done with the image and how you have decorated it. Beautiful combination lavender and lace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Cathy. That lace is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    P.S. Hope all is going well with the move

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, this is beautiful, I like the colours and the lace is sooo pretty, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful feminine card.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy this is beautiful I love that image you have chosen to use and the softness of the colours, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy,
    Your card is so pretty. Hope you get settled in to your new craft room quickly
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love cards with ballerinas!
    Take care,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty.Perfect for the ballerina.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete