Saturday, 1 October 2011

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#30 DT Card

Morning my lovely people.  I hope life is grand for you?  It is Saturday and that means it's time for another great Challenge over at  CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY .  This weeks Challenge has been chosen by our lovely Sarah S-W  and it is "TAG IT"


Our sponsor this fortnight is Meljen Designs and the prize is 4 Digi Images of the winners choice.


                                                                      My 8 x 8 DT Card



The image I have used for my card is HIKER from KAREN'S DOODLES SHOP   The colouring medium is Promarkers and Distress Inks.    The image has been mounted using LF-161 "Grand Labels One" by Spellbinders.  The dp is "Peaceful Life Things/ New Growth Paper" #291182  My Mind's Eye.  "You Rock" Ticket Tag is a freebie from DIGI DOODLES SHOP .  The compass is from my stash.

Have a great time playing in this Challenge.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Great card Cathy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cathy, fab image for a man's card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mens card...great image and colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy this is one fab card for a male, that image, colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy what a fab male card I love that image. Hope the move goes well. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card for the Tag it challenge Cathy.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete