Monday, 26 September 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#82 DT Card

Morning Peeps.  It is another week gone by. I should have been moving this Friday coming but alas the chain broke down and put everything back. It is back on now but has made everything back awhile.  Enough cackle I hear you say!  It is time to announce the winner of my last week's adorable image.  The winner is  JUELMARIE  please could you email me sweetheart  here as soon as possible so I can send it on to you as I may be moving in the next week and will have no internet/email connection to pick up messages as we have no phone at the moment connected to the new property. 

Now it is time for another great Challenge to start over at  KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG .  This weeks theme is "Pink and Brown Colour Challenge"

My A5 DT Card


My image this week is Line Dancers Set  from THE SHOP , you get the two gals and guy as singles and all three dancing together making four images in all.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has been cut and mounted using LF-168 "Grand Large Labels" by Spellbinders.  The flower has been cut using LR0108 "Ribbon Flower1" by Marianne Design.  The dp is "The Stack6" by DCWV.


Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the 
Week.


                      Have a great time in this Challenge and good luck.

                                                      Hugs
                                                   Cathy
                                                     xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Cathy. It was great to see you on Saturday, love the new picture. Hope all goes well for you this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful,Cathy!
    Love the flower!
    Have a great week!

    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    how ya didlin?? fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy this is one super card what a fun image and the colour combo is my all time favourite.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy...love love love that DP and your coloring rocked!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, adorable little card, beautiful colours. Hope the move goes well and you can eventually sigh with relief, you've had a terrible time but I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the color and the image.
    Have a nice day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I have tried line dancing before and it is not as easy as it looks! (Or maybe that was just me..) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! I love this image...it's one of my favorite go-to-images for western cards. =D

    I really look forward to working with you and getting to know you over at DDSB! =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make such wonderful cards! I'm looking forward to me working with you and all other talented ladies in DDSB challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and gorgeous card. I am soo looking forward to be working with you on DDSC;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh I feel like having a dance now! Great card hunny! AND EVERYTHING is super dooper Crossed! for today for you and also Thursday!! don't forget to email me your new address thanks xx :0) hugs Me x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy, ive got everything crossed for you today love
    your cards are amazing Cathy, i love them all, cant wait till i can get back to making cards again
    tc my friend
    xxx

    ReplyDelete