Monday, 19 September 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#81 + Christmas Blog Hop

Good morning bloggers! Today sees a very special day at KAREN'S DOODLES SHOP with the launch of some new Christmas images and your chance to win some in our Blog Hop! 

You must firstly go to our CHALLENGE BLOG and read the rules of the hop and you will also find a list outlining the order of the hop in case you get lost along the way. 

Each of the DT is showcasing one of Karens fabulous new Christmas images and you will have a chance to win one on each of the DT's blogs as well as a chance on our Challenge Blog to win the whole collection! 

The image I'm showcasing is called "BOVINE BETTY CHRISTMAS"



If you'd like the chance to win this image then play along with Karen's Doodles challenge this week which is to make a Christmas card using one of Karen's images.  It doesn't need to be one of the latest releases but it MUST be one of hers then come back here and add your name to Mr Linky at the end of this post.  
I'll announce the winner here and on the challenge blog next week.





Before you move on to SHELBY who is next in our hop, you will need my letter which is "I" 

Happy Hopping! Don't forget to visit the CHALLENGE BLOG for full details on the hop and details on how you could win the entire collection :) 


My Christmas Blog Hop DT Card


As I have already stated above my image this week is one of the new images Karen has drawn for this Christmas and is called "BOVINE BETTY CHRISTMAS".  The colouring medium is Promarkers and the fur trim has been glittered using Art Institute Glitter.  The image and sentiment have been cut and mounted using S4-249 "Big Scalloped Circles Large" and S4-114 "Standard Circles Large" Nesties by Spellbinders.  The dp is "Tinsel and Twig" GP65063 the girls' paperie by Margie.  The poinsettia I already had cut in my stash box.  I think it was created using one of my Marianne Design dies.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Enjoy the hop and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. A great fun Christmas card Cathy, I love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bovine is so funny! Lovely card you made.

    Liefs, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fab. card you made.
    The image is so cute and fun.
    I love your christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy lovely card, I'll be browsing the shop later to look at the new images. Just so you know you won my Blog candy, so email me, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. The digi is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty is just Beautiful! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Betty looks adorable!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous,Cathy!
    Love that image so funny!
    Have a great week!

    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bovine Cathy! I love how you colored her up and the papers are just perfect for her!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to love Bovine!
    She is so perky!!!
    Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, image is lovely and love the use of glitter on the image. Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card!!! So many fine stamps Karen has made ​​now! I thought I had to take a round trip and see all of them ..

    Hugs from

    DT - Tine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you a moo time christmas too!
    Hugs Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy, what a fun image! Love your colouring and the glitter! Gorgeous papers and flower and sentiment is fab!
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cathy

    Lovely card good luck with the blog hop - is it just me as I'm struggling to read the white highlighted text in this post hun (sorry to mention but just in case its not just me!!!!!)

    Big hugs and see you Sat.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cathy. I am in love with this card. I love the patchwork effect background and the image.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card!! What a great image for non-traditional card!! Great papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Cathy.... this card is such fun!!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable and lovely card and great image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Cathy this made me smile that image is not only fab but such fun and yet your design is totally gorgeous i love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great, and that cow is cracking me up! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a fabulous christmas card♥. Love it:)

    Hugs Marita

    ReplyDelete
  23. too fun!! Always love a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a funny image!! Your card looks great!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete