Thursday, 8 September 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#75 - DT Card

Morning peeps.  Another Thursday has arrived.  I don't know where the weeks go.  I am so busy at the moment with my house move it is frightening where the weeks are going.  Showing my age I think you could say!!!  Enough of my chat as I have important news to tell you.  That's right it is time for another super Challenge to start over at  DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES .  This week the theme is "CIRCLES" .

My 8 x 8 DT Card


This week I have used the image "Girl Sewing"  from  THE SHOP .  The colouring medium is Promarkers on the original digi image but I have then photocopied it onto Printable Linen from Crafty Computer Paper.  The dp's are "Simplicity - Sequence" item #653 by Nancie Rowe-Janitz from Fancy Pants Designs.  The HAPPY BIRTHDAY sentiment has been computer generated.  The needle/thread and cross-stitch ring are from my stash.


Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.
I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

FOOTNOTE :-  This posting was scheduled, my house move is now on hold as our purchaser has lost his buyer.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

20 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy - this is amazing. I love how you have used fabric and the embroidery ring is perfect. I love this.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Cathy, love how you have used the fabric.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,

    This has to be one of the most unique cards I've ever seen, and you've done an incredible job creating it. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just brilliant Cathy
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, This is such an amazing card. I would never have thought of doing this on a card. It is wonderful!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cathy!! Stunning card! I love it. Sounds like you are super busy at the mo regards your move. Hope everything goes well and your buyer finds another buyer soon.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card,love all your great details,wow:)
    Have a nice day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, as I mentioned before this is just brilliant. I love the cross-stitch hoop around it. You did a beautiful job. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Cathy this is excellent, what a brilliant design and love the image and sewing theme, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wowser Cathy this is fab. Love it. So very different:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This looks so amazing! I love the way that you put this all together! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, this looks fantastic on fabric, love the skeins too, fantastic job x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous Cathy,I was really sorry to hear about your house sale falling through.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a fab design Cathy! Love all the little details and the embroidery ring is genius!
    Sorry you are having probs with house move! Hope things get better soon!!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW WOW WOW Cathy sweetie this is awesome & I didnt know about this fabric so I've got the store open now to do some shopping I have so many ideas lol. So thank you sooooooo much for the inspiration my hunni.
    Pleased that the house move is now back on with the woman really wanting your house hun, I am keeping everything crossed sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cathy, all I can say is Wow! What a super fantastic card, I love the whole idea of it, great work hun. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just perfect! I love the way you used the embroidery hoop. Very creative
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just fabulous and perfect for the image.Beautiful work.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful! I would have never thought of this. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a fab card and a fantastic idea to use a real hoop
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete