Saturday, 3 September 2011

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#28 DT Card

Morning Peeps.  August went like a whirlwind, must be getting old!!!  It is Saturday again so it must mean it is time for another  super fortnights Challenge over at  CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY.  The theme this fortnight is MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS.  It is MY turn this week so you have either to blame me or thank me.  Lol!!!!

My A5 DT Card

For my card this time I have used a stamp from Clarity Stamps - "Girlfriends" VC661-H.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has been cut and mounted using S4-006 "Squares" and S4-318 - "Fleur De Lis Squares" both by Spellbinders.  The leaves have been cut using Little Claire Designs "Leaves#1".  The flowers I used Marianne Design LR0145.  Both have been glittered using "85 Crystal Glitter" by Art Institute Glitter.  The dp is "Gingham Rose Stripe-cream" item#12078 Moda Fabrics - Daisy D'S Paper Company.  The lace is from my stash.

Why not join us in this super Challenge.  You could win a £10 voucher to spend at the on line shop owned by our very own Shelley who is our lovely sponsor this fortnight.

                               www.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk

                              Hope you fun in this Challenge.  Good luck.

I am entering this for:-
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com  - Anything Goes - Challenge#35
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com  - Anything Goes
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com  - Make Your Own Flowers- Week 35

                                                    Hugs
                                             Cathy
                                                xxxxx
FOOTNOTE:-  Some of you already know that we are waiting to exchange contracts any day now and we are moving to an apartment.  My dear hubby yesterday was clearing the loft and was just getting the last box down and he came over faint and put his foot and leg up to his groin through the lounge ceiling. He really hurt and shook himself up.  When he felt better he had to phone the insurance company to arrange to get it repaired.  We are hoping to get it all sorted this week.  It could only happen to us!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh no Cathy, hope your OH is ok and everything can be fixed asap. I love your card, beautiful image and muted colours, it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card,lovely image and the colors great.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card..hope the ceiling gets sorted quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours. I hope your hubby will be ok and everything goes well for your move. Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a beautiful stamp.

    I hope you get your ceiling fixed soon!!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy, gorgeous papers and flowers.

    I hope your poor hubby isn't feeling to sore, and all is soon fixed hun.

    Hugs

    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cathy I am so sorry to hear about your hubby hope he got checked out at the doctors. I love your card it looks quite vintage which is a style I absolutely adore, those papers, the image and flowers look beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember you starting to make this card and it has turned out beautifully. The colours work really well together.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete