Monday, 22 August 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#77 DT Card

Morning folks.  Start of another week and a great Challenge over on  KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG .  This weeks theme is"Punches" (use punches or die cuts on your project)

My 6 x 6 Square DT Card


The image this week is "VaVaVoom"  other images can be found  HERE . The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The dp's are "Pampered" item #308 Little Sprout by Michelle Coleman Fancy Pants Designs.  The sentiment is computer generated and has been cut and mounted using S4-115 "Petite Scalloped Circles Large and S4-114 "Standard Circles Large" dies by Spellbinders.  For the trim and hearts I have used two Martha Stewart punches.  The ribbon is from my stash.


Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week.
  • 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the DT choice of best entry using a Karen's Doodles image
  • 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles

Most importantly is to have fun.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy, I absolutely love the papers and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. VA VA VOOOM! This card is awesome! Love the pretty colours and die cuts and what a perfect image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Cathy, I have this image but haven't used it as yet, you know how it is lol. Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie such a gorgeous card love the hearts & the image is lush.
    My goodness you sold your house quick hun you must be full of the busy now........please dont worry about leaving comments on my blog shug as I know how busy you will be for the next month at least. Take care hun & dont over-do things.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy...I love the MS punches you used! They are perfect for this card. Great job

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I love the image:)sweet:)
    :):)
    Thank you for visit my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun
    a fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. Great image x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this image, fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cracking card Cathy, I just love this image and you have done a great job with it - its gorgeous hun xx

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card hunny I love this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this fun card Cathy. I saw you with this image and you have coloured it beautifully and used it to make a fabulous card.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete