Monday, 15 August 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge#76 DT Card

Morning folks.  It is Monday again.   Time again for another super Challenge over at KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG  .  The theme this week is "FANCY FOLD'S - more than one fold.

My A4 TRI - FOLD DT CARD



 My image I have used today is Herbert Christmas.  For other images click HERE  .The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The fur on Herbert's hat and the snow has been glittered using "85 Crystal Glitter" by Art Institute Glitter.  The snow has also been picked out using "Diamond Dust" by Twinklets.  The two sentiments are "Stickeroo's by Penny Black.  The clear stickers and the felt embellishments are from my stash.

I must say I got carried away with the embellishments on this card but what is Christmas for. Lol!!!


Anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week.
  • 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the DT choice of best entry using a Karen's Doodles image
  • 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles
I hope you enjoy this Challenge and Good Luck.


I am entering this for:-
I Did It Creations - Ch#68 - Different Shaped Cards

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cathy, that must have taken you ages, with all that colouring
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that definitely is a fancy fold, I have never got one right yet LOL, love it Cathy :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great crimbo card, I love it, it must have taken ages to do, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun Christmas card! You did a wonderful job and your choice of folds was perfect!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Christmas card Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,you did a wonderful job:)
    Have a nice day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card Cathy, you did a great job:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun
    wow a fabulous card, great image & colouring, luv all the detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy I saw this one in the DT selection and it caught my eye, that card fold looks so difficult but beautiful, the design and image look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas card! I am sure whoever gets it will see that it is a real treat!! Love this fold, have never tried it...a little scared to! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fabulous. I love everything about this card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cathy

    Great card and such a fun image and I so like the folded card too!

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Cathy, love all the details and folds.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at I Did it Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know a certain lirttle girl who would love this card Cathy. I love all the little embellishments you have added to it.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete