Thursday, 25 August 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges#73 - DT Card

Morning Peeps. It is time again for another super Challenge over at  DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES .  This week is everyone's fav, it is of course "ANYTHING GOES".

My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
My image is "Pray Together" from  THE SHOP . I think I will soon have used all the gorgeous Christmas images from THE SHOP for my Christmas cards this year, there are so many really adorable images I just couldn't resist them.  The colouring medium is Promarkers and Distress Inks.  The dp's are from "Milton Christmas" paper Stack PP008 - Wild Rose Studio Ltd.  The sentiment is also from THE SHOP . "Christmas1" and is a freebie along with other sentiments on the same sheet.  I thought it went so well with the main image.


Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.

I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Adorable card hun. Love your rich colors.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card - great colour choice.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, your card is so sweet. I love the colors you've chosen. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and I love your rich colour and lovely image:):)
    Have a nice day.:)Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy this card is just so sweet!
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, the colours and paper look fab together and the sentiment looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image and a great idea to use it for a Christmas card, beautiful work hun. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is nice to see an un-traditional coloured xmas card sometimes and this one is just perfect. I love the colours Cathy.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy this image is tooo sweet for words, don't you just want to pick up that little dawgy and hug him to bits.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy, sorry it's been so long since my last visit sweetie.
    I've been having a browse at your latest cards, they're all stunners! I don't know how you find the time, it seems to be as much as I can manage to do one a fortnight atm!!
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy I hope that you are well and I am loving this card the colours, design and that image are truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty in the non-traditional colours.Perfect words too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. So sweet.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete