Saturday, 6 August 2011

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#26 DT Card

Morning lovely people.  It is time again for another super Challenge over at CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY.  This week marks our 1st Birthday so the theme can not be anything else but Anything to do with Birthdays

We have a few prizes up for grabs including £10 gift voucher from:-

 

My DT Card 

For my birthday celebration card I have used the rubber stamp "Rosie with Cake" from LOTV.  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The cake and stars on the head band have been glittered with Lavender Stickles.  The dp is "Growing Vines" item#ST11005 Springtime by Echo Park Paper Co.  I have obviously used the other side of the paper as you can't see any vines Lol!!!!  The sentiment is a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The ribbon and card candy are from my stash.

I hope you enjoy entering this very easy but fun filled Challenge.  Why not pop over to see the other DT's cards and you will be amazed.

I am entering this for:-
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com - Ch#14- Anything Goes in August
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com Ch#46 - Anything Goes
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com - Ch#67- Children
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com Ch#17 - One for the Girls
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com - Ch#26 - Birthday Cards

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy, love the image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, your card is lovely and I love the way you have used the sentiment from the embossing folder! Have a lovely weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and image Cathy
    Hope all is ok with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, hope you are well. Great card and beautiful colours.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    aww a gorgeuos card, fabulous colouring as always hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Cathy, such a gorgeous image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy this is lovely, I love LOTV, great card, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cathy this is absolutely gorgeous I so love those colours and the image and the design and the sentiment, lol, I just love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous Cathy, I love this stamp, another on my wishlist it's so cute. Thanks for visiting my blog today.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card Cathy! I love the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card Cathy, just gorgeous.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable. Love the colors you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice card! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lovely card and I love the LOTV stamps. The embossed wording is great too.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me again Cathy! Thanks for taking part in the Sparkles Forum Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete