Monday, 25 July 2011

YES!!!!! I Made It + A Card

Afternoon Peeps.  I am one very happy lady today and couldn't wait to tell everybody but was told I wasn't allowed to announce it until it was on the Challenge Blog.  I am very pleased to announce that I have made the KAREN'S DOODLES DT after wishing to join them for yonks I have finally made it!!!  I only hope that I can meet the very high standards of the other girls.

A very different sort of card than what I normally make.

The above card is very different to what I usually make but I had this stamp plate in my craft box for ages but had never used it.  It was only because my craft club choose to use it last week that I said I have that one but it has never been inked.  I took mine along so there was 3 sets to share between the 12 of us.  This is one of two cards that I created with it.  Not that I did it at craft club may I add as I never seem to produce when I go as I do too much talking and I also get tired in the evenings.

The stamp plate is "Wine Label" designed by Sam Poole from Creative Expressions.  The images and writing has been stamped in "Black Soot" DI.  The wine glasses and bottles have been coloured with "Aged Mahogany" DI, I have also used Gloss Accents.  The writing I have used "Vintage Photo" DI over the top.  The wine bottle label is coloured with "Old Paper" DI.  The corks and sentiment I have used "Tea Dye" DI.  The sentiment is computer generated and I have typed in French  "Joyeux Anniversaire"  Happy Birthday.

I am entering this for:-
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com - Wk113- Free and Easy July


Thank you so much for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so pleased that you made into the team that you so wanted to be in! woo hoo!!! Well done you - you must be over the moon.

    Love what you've done with the stamp set Cathy you've created a great card.

    Speak soon

    Hugs

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hunny!

    I am absolutely GRINNING from ear to ear for you :D so so pleased you made it on to the DT I know how much you love these images and I know you will be a true asset to Karens Doodles, Well done you!!!

    Lots of Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya hun
    many Congratulations very well deserved, your cards are wonderful. luv this card, fab image, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cathy on your DT post,I think everyone in blogland new of your love for Karens images.

    Your card is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cathy, and a beautiful card
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this Cathy, it's very chic.
    Welcome to the Doodles Princesses
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, and congrats on making the DT! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such fabulous news Cathy, well done.
    Your card is beautiful too, love the style.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo Cathy, big Congrats hun!!!

    Gorgeous wine inspired card, love your design!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Cathy and congrats on your DT position!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm sooooo soooooo happy for you sweetie you so deserve to be on this DT & they are gonna love your creations shug just like we do, you are awesome hun.
    Loving this card fabby male card.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card, the image is fabulous and congrats on your dt success!

    thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Cathy on your new DT post. You will be a great asset to them x

    Your card is lovely x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cathy congratulations on your new DT post. I just love this card you have captured a vintage look to this reminds me of old French pictures love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete