Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Wine Label Stamp 2nd Card

Afternoon folks.  I am not my organised self this week I seem to be running very late with everything!!!  I am not a happy bunny because I like life calm!!!


I have used "Wine Label" plate again for this card.  Designed by Sam Poole from Creative Expressions.

Used DI:-
Forest Moss - Bottles
Dusty Concord - Grapes
Bundled Sage - Grape Leaves and stalks.
Aged Mahogany - Wine Glasses
Antique Linen - Round the Edges

Bp is from 3 sheets of wrapping paper that I bought years ago because I knew it would come in handy. Lol!!!
Sentiments are computer generated.  I never usually do distress cards as I am never sure about them.  This card is for my Step Son in Law who lives in France.

I am entering this for:-

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com - Wk113-Free and Easy July
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com - One for the Boys

Thank you for looking and if I haven't visited you in the past couple of days I promise I will catch up soon.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Cathy hun this is gorgeous, love the vintage feel. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the distressing on the edges
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    fabulous card, luv the distressed edges, lovely papers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cathy, I am sure your SIL will love it. Your distressing is fine, but I know how you feel cos I have probs with this technique
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this very much Cathy,a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! It's so sophisticated! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super fabby card sweetie this is lush & I really love that paper. Love your distressing hun its looks brill.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the distressing Cathy. It looks so vintagey with the image. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card x

    There are some lovely wrapping papers out there & we should use more of them x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete